Discussion of personal LEGO Castle creations
Reekardoo
Villein

Phantasy Realms - Ambush at the Norddern Tower

Post by Reekardoo »

My latest MOC.
And by request put also in ideas - https://ideas.lego.com/projects/107719

Hope you like it.
I meant it to be as an official set so no huge details and megalomaniac stuff. Playability, fun simple build, sturdy and cool minifigs.
Your imagination is to do the rest but you can use Phantasy Realms' lore too :D

The set
This set would portray the ruined ancient norhtern tower. Norddern is the word used in phantasy realms to determine the north cardinal point. These towers once populated the northern realms that formed a great empire. Most of the them did not withstand the tides of time and fell to ruin.

The Story
The Paladin Order, were given lands as a reward for their services in the North by Princess Sylvia.
Under her rule the Paladins began rebuilding and populating the Norddern wastelands. But they were tricked for those lands had been abandoned for a good reason. Those were the lands of snow and ice creatures that did not look pleased uppon the breaking of ancient magical borders.
Will the Paladins survive to seek out Princess Sylvia and demans explanantions? Or will the magical snow creatures prevail leaving the Paladins to be only a footnote in Phantasy Realms history?

Hope you like it (let me know) and if by any chance you wanna see this happen, go by its page in ideas.

Cheers
LittleJohn
Admin
Admin

Re: Phantasy Realms - Ambush at the Norddern Tower

Post by LittleJohn »

Really cool! I like the round tower and the architecture is great too :)