Master Builder
Master Builder

A Royal Wedding Interrupted.

Post by Mark of Falworth »

A Royal Wedding Interrupted. by Mark E., on Flickr

The band of merry, mischievous foresters royally interrupt the wedding of King Bart the Odiferous. He had wrongfully tried to force the young fair maiden, Jane, into matrimony. Jane was the sweetheart of Will o' the Black, the fearsome leader of the foresters, and before the ceremony could be performed, the foresters had engulfed the chapel in riotous green-hued chaos. Pews are overturned in the ruckus! Jane, the bride-to-be, is delighted and relieved.
No wedding (even a wrecked one!) is complete unless someone is swinging from the chandeliers. Although the damage was great, the beautiful stained-glass windows were unharmed in the sacrilegious escapade.

Built for the Seed Part Challenge! :wink:
Maedhros
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Re: A Royal Wedding Interrupted.

Post by Maedhros »

Neat! I was thinking of some kind of stained window decoration as well. You nailed it!
"Hinc satis elucet maiorem habere uim ad discenda ista liberam curiositatem quam meticulosam necessitatem.”
- Augustinus Hipponensis
AardWolf
Apprentice

Post by AardWolf »

Maedhros wrote:Neat! I was thinking of some kind of stained window decoration as well. You nailed it!
I was thinking of something made of iron too and my original thought was to do a gate, but I only had one seed part :tasty: I didn't even think of stained glass. Way to go, Mark- I love all the action in this build and just how chaotic it looks with all those figs! Fantastic use of the seed part, too!
LittleJohn
Admin
Admin

Post by LittleJohn »

Excellent use of the seed part! I'm loving all the action too, looks very chaotic! :lol: