Army

Discussion of personal LEGO Castle creations
Duke_Dave
Reeve

Post by Duke_Dave »

Hey, a good start. Some advice-
1. print some stickers from the links above.
2.Git some helmets, sheilds and weapons from Bricklink.

Those 2 thing will make your army somthing to be proud of and you won't want to down play it.

Dave
Master Blobicus
Apprentice

Post by Master Blobicus »

ok my masters I have heded your advice, and jwcbigdog sorry about the rude remarks, but thats how i joke if ti ofends you I will Gladly stop. Now on to Biuessness (spelt wrong but thats how I spell it :wink: ) I think I might paint some of them black I don't know. the reson I use town figs Is that it helps me see divisions but now I can make different armor. well again thanks for the help and I will have the great warriors of the mountian :wink: up soon.

MB
could you tell me before you go back in time, I was talking to a robe on the coat rack for 20 minuets before I releized you left!
forester3291
Merchant

Post by forester3291 »

Master Blobicus wrote:) I think I might paint some of them black I don't know.
MB

No!!! Don't use paint. Print some of Anthony Sava's stickers up on paper, cut them out, and glue them on. Voila! You have a Army in the making.

Seriously. Don't paint the torsos. You will regret it. Stickers are easier to remove than paint. Trust me i know from experience.

I gave youi links to his sticker article. USE IT! You will defenintly love the results.
Space rocks.
Duke_Dave
Reeve

Post by Duke_Dave »

Yes sticker them! don't use paint.Stickers are far better.

Dave
LEGOFREAK
noy dna rehtih

Post by LEGOFREAK »

YES! please dont paint them. Speaking as someone who has done both :oops: Don't paint the torsos.

IF you need help with the stickers, advice, whatever, meet me in chat later on - I'll gladly fill you in on how to do this. or anyone else. or ask here. whatever. just dont use paint. you'll regret it later.

:D
Master Blobicus
Apprentice

Ok my friends after much cutting I have put me army together. But I have my weapons and my guys and new faces but still no new helmets. Uggh and In the battle sceen contest I am making the classic Battle Sceen of King Henry the one where the main weapon is a battle axe :P . I am also working on a project about Jack The Pumpkin King :lol: . well thanks every one!

MB

PS post what battle your Doing ! :P
could you tell me before you go back in time, I was talking to a robe on the coat rack for 20 minuets before I releized you left!
Master Blobicus
Apprentice

forester3291
Merchant

Post by forester3291 »

Nice army Blobicus. Are those sticker pink or is it the picture quality. If when you print them they come out pink you can color them in with a colored pencil to make them red.
Space rocks.
lil Jon
Merchant

Post by lil Jon »

Good work, your army is coming a long nicely.
It's a Christmas Miracle!