Rahnoen

Discussion of personal LEGO Castle creations
Jojo
Master

Post by Jojo »

Hi LR!

I really like your castle. Both the inside and the outside.
The idea to have the interior and rooms completely movable for easy access is really clever.

Bye
Jojo

This is just the sort of nonsense up with which I will not put.
Winston Churchill
TheOrk
Master

Post by TheOrk »

Now thats one of the coolest castles I seen in a while. I like how you did the swamp. :wink:
Sir Drake
Archer

Post by Sir Drake »

Nice MOC. I really like the inside, It's nice how you use that 4x6 stud flag. The outside is also beautiful, but I think it would be even prettier wen it was in black or gray(BLACK Knights<=>tan) and then another small detail: the flags on top of the fortress should be blue with red and not yellow with red 8) (that's the DM their flag color, and you don't want to mix the BKs with the Dms or you would get a lot of comments)
Loneranger
Landlord

Post by Loneranger »

Thank you everyone for your comments and ideas on this fantasy castle! :D

Hopfully i'll finish some more small houses and make a vilage to sitt right next to it :P

I'm glad everyone enjoyed this MOC as much as i did (I'm sure all the kids on the block enjoyed playing with the castle too!) Confused by that lasy comment?

Awhile ago I let a bunch of kids from 6 to 10 play with the castle. three of them where more interested in my drum set that was next to it :p

But anyway, they all enjoyed and I must have heard the word "WOW!" atleast a hundred times :)

Thank you.

LR
Dragon Master
Merchant

Post by Dragon Master »

lone ranger wrote:Thank you everyone for your comments and ideas on this fantasy castle! :D

Hopfully i'll finish some more small houses and make a vilage to sitt right next to it :P

I'm glad everyone enjoyed this MOC as much as i did (I'm sure all the kids on the block enjoyed playing with the castle too!) Confused by that lasy comment?

Awhile ago I let a bunch of kids from 6 to 10 play with the castle. three of them where more interested in my drum set that was next to it :p

But anyway, they all enjoyed and I must have heard the word "WOW!" atleast a hundred times :)

Thank you.

LR
Awsome. Your rasing future AFOLS! sweet!
"I have looked for you. Now you have come to me. And I thank you." -Pope John Paul II