Two more Vignettes...

Discussion of personal LEGO Castle creations
RuthleSs__PaLadin
Apprentice

Two more Vignettes...

Post by RuthleSs__PaLadin »

Hello, since everyone is doing them I thought I could give it a try. I made two of them, both have a story aswell. They actually connect to the MOC stories I have been making.

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=102109

The wolfpack one has alot of detail, about 180 pieces. Check out the back of it also for the thieves little hideout, the trap is the rock wall moves to block the road of the travelers. In some pictures you can see little holes where the thieves look through to know when to surprise the travelers. It took me about an hour and 30 minutes to create it, more work than I expected. The trap was hard to get to work right.

The second vignette is more simple. It is a room in the King's castle. As you see Danju makes it to the King after all. Please tell me what you think about these vignettes please. Thanks in advance.

P.S. I guess I can do a battle now finally.

DAn
Longbowmen
Peasant

Post by Longbowmen »

Nice, I like the trap the most. I think the trap is most original!!! Great idea!
jwcbigdog
Apprentice

Post by jwcbigdog »

Very nice ideas on both of them. I can't pick a favorite. I like the trap, and the landscaping on the outside really works to camoflage it, nice vines on the rocks. The Reaching King also has a great amout of detail, and I like the gold fixed faceplate helmet. Nice job!
forester3291
Merchant

Post by forester3291 »

Great Vignettes! I really like the Trap.Even though it's on the larger scale for a Vignette. Though, big sometimes is better, witch is the case here. You DID add a lot of samall details that make the trap a 10/10 Vignette.

The Kings chamber is also very nice.( I really like that gold helm. :D Great piece of custimization.) It's much simpler than the trap but is still just as good. Th sword in the wall is a nice touch. This also gets a 10/10 for excellence!

Two great Vignettes and can't wait to see more! Can't wait to see more of your story either.
Space rocks.
LEGOFREAK
noy dna rehtih

Post by LEGOFREAK »

Hey - very cool looking. Very Organic.
A little big for a vignette, but I was going to make one myself a little bigger than average so its not a complaint, just an observation. :D

cool work man!
RuthleSs__PaLadin
Apprentice

Post by RuthleSs__PaLadin »

Thanks for the comments guys. I tried my best to put all the detail in both of them. I really apreciate it all.
The Kings chamber is also very nice.( I really like that gold helm. Great piece of custimization.) It's much simpler than the trap but is still just as good. Th sword in the wall is a nice touch. This also gets a 10/10 for excellence!

Two great Vignettes and can't wait to see more! Can't wait to see more of your story either.
Im glad you noticed. The next part will be the best part in my opinion: the minifig battle. This will probably take me a couple days to take pictures, dealing with more than 200 minifigs. You might like it, you might not (depending which faction you prefer, black knight or faclons). We'll see how it goes.
Hey - very cool looking. Very Organic.
A little big for a vignette, but I was going to make one myself a little bigger than average so its not a complaint, just an observation.

cool work man!
I was afraid it would be too big. I tried to make it as small as possible, sorry about that. What would be the pieces limit on a vignette?

Thanks again everyone :D

DAn