HUGE Black Falcon army...

Discussion of personal LEGO Castle creations
JPinoy
Knight Bannerett

Post by JPinoy »

Scnicker wrote:Hmm... the guy must be Japanese or Chinese or Mongolian(or something like that :) ) because there are books at the back that are written in one of those languages. This's a small detail, but shows us that the Japanese people are gifted in some professions, like collecting Lego :)
Those are Chinese characters. Not to be confused with Korean or Japanese, though the Japanese does use Chinese based writing called Kanji as 1 of the 3 writing styles. Mongolian writing looks nothing like Chinese, and Korean is actually a phonetic writing form.

BTW, this guy is another Asian (me) who is good at collecting massive amounts of Lego. :P

*finally knows how to make thumbnail pic links* :lol:
Last edited by JPinoy on Sun Nov 21, 2004 3:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Peoples_General, master of the vast LEGO armies!
[url]http://www.bricklink.com/aboutMe.asp?u=Peoples_General[/url]
Behold! The mighty armies of my ORIGIN theme!
[url]http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.c ... lesGeneral[/url]
The Blue Knight
Merchant

Post by The Blue Knight »

Tycho McKorley wrote:He arranged all of those without a baseplate... impressive.
I didn't pick up on that! Who has that kind of time?Impressive, or obessive? :wink:
Men who lie, merely hide the truth; but men who tell half-lies, have forgotten where they put it--Samuel Clemens
jwcbigdog
Apprentice

Post by jwcbigdog »

With an average price of about $3.50 on BL, and some priced as high as $5, this army is worth, *drumroll.............crash* $4,266.

That is insane!!!
Robin Hood
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Robin Hood »

Wow that guys is brave to try and set them all up with out a base plate. That must have been fun to knock over afterward.

Dan :wink:
I build, therefore I am.

Brave words coming from a guy called grapenuts.
Mr. D
Councilor

Post by Mr. D »

Man! Wowser!! Some one has and infinite amount of patiance.....and cash.....! Thanks for the link, Gumby; I'd never seen these. To bad his photography skills are so poor.

D-man