New Castle MOCs

Discussion of personal LEGO Castle creations
Bruce N H
Precentor of the Scriptorium

Post by Bruce N H »

Hey CJXXX,

Awesome models. My favorite detail is the deer head on the wall of the retired knight's home. The giant knight statues are very cool, too, but to me they look more like miniland-scale Benders (from Futurama).

Bruce
CJXXX
Serf

---

Post by CJXXX »

hahaha! Dude you are right, they do look like Bender. But can you do? I really started out to make them more sculptureseque (*gag*) but i ended up with those. I have to give credit for inspiration on the deer head to Reed Anderson, whose elk in this gallery gave me the idea to use battle droid arms for antlers. I am not trying to rip you off, man, I just must give credit where credit is due, and it is due here.

Thanks for the comments, you guys. I will be working on more shortly, but I am moving to a new city in a few weeks and I don't want to get involved in anything before that happens. Plus Takeshi Itou's creations have taken my breath away and I'll need to catch it before I can go on...
Mr. D
Councilor

Post by Mr. D »

Hey, those are great MOCs! :D I love the Old Mans Home and the and the Royal Gate. Good idea for the roof of the Old Mans Home. The statues of knights were good too.