CC cannot reach Anthony

Discussion of personal LEGO Castle creations
Dennis
Gong Farmer

CC cannot reach Anthony

Post by Dennis »

Dear Anthony,
Unfortunately all my emails bounce back. So I have to try it this way:

Can you pls set up an account for my CCC entry. My entry is called Castle Schieferbruch and I also submitted it to 1000steine.de last week.

Castle Schieferbruch
Dennis and Ruben Latz
dennis@latz.com
Misc. category
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=68074 is my Brickshelf folder that featuring more than 30 pics

Can you use this pic here http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/McMor ... uch/00.jpg for the preview thumb on classic-castle.com ?

Thanks and regards,
Dennis
architect
Baron von Ellermann

Post by architect »

Hi Dennis,

I do not think that Anthony has had email problems before with submissions. I am sure he will look at this when he wakes up later today. He posts the entries in batches, so it may be a few days before yours is up.

To let you know - You can only have 3 pictures in the contest per entry and they have a size limit. So please set up a separate brickshelf subfolder for these pictures.

Ben E.
Contest Admin
Dennis
Gong Farmer

Thanks

Post by Dennis »

Somehow one of my mails must have reached Anthony. I always got a "Host unroutable" error message when I tried to send my mail.

I changed my folder and only three pics are left. Is it a problem that I also posted the link to my MOC in the Forum ?

Thanks,
Dennis
architect
Baron von Ellermann

Post by architect »

Hi Dennis,

Actually, two of your emails did reach Anthony.

Your a free to post links to a bunch of photos on the forums. Just make sure for the contest that you give Anthony a link to a folder with three pictures.

Thanks!

Ben E.
Contest Admin