My first Castle Moc

Discussion of personal LEGO Castle creations
Dennis
Gong Farmer

Post by Dennis »

It is always great to have ones work appreciated. It is especially nice if the person who likes your work is a great castle builder like you. I absolutely love davescastle2 (it is your work, isn't it?)

Dennis
davescastle
Villein

Post by davescastle »

Thank you Dennis, One thing I enjoy the most about building Castles, and Im sure you can agree with me, is that I find we all inspire each other in some way or another. Its a good thing we have Brickshelf!

I really look forward to seeing more MOCs from you in the future. Keep up the Great work..................................

Dave
David Girard
Journeyman

Post by David Girard »

Wow !Dennis. It create in me the same effect as when I got 6085 Black Monarch's Castle back in christmas 1988.

The color and the details make a positive effect. I'm truely impress.

Don't stop making castle !
Dennis
Gong Farmer

Post by Dennis »

You are absolutely right. There are always great ideas and inspirations to be found in other people's MOCs. This has nothing to do with stealing ones ideas. I would feel honoured if someone picked up some of my ideas.

I am new to the Lego Castle scene but I find myself in front of the computer scanning Brickshelf folders almost every day :D There are so many great creations out there.

I feel honoured by the christmas anectdote :P
Dan_BL
Apprentice

Post by Dan_BL »

Dennis wrote:You are absolutely right. There are always great ideas and inspirations to be found in other people's MOCs. This has nothing to do with stealing ones ideas. I would feel honoured if someone picked up some of my ideas.
I never thought about it that way. Honored. Lets see...I copied BenjaminE's clothing shop and Merchant house and stuck them in my town....and Shaun Sullivan's trees...

Somehow it makes me feel guilty (I like to try to give credits on my website) that I am a copycat. But now that you mention it Dennis, it brings a new light to AFOL creations. :)

Dan
architect
Baron von Ellermann

Post by architect »

Lets see...I copied BenjaminE's clothing shop and Merchant house and stuck them in my town
Thanks :D I am glad to be of assistance. The credit is nice too 8)

Of course I owe a lot of inspiration to Dan Siskinds creations. So we all inspire each other - which is really cool.

Ben E.

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/galle ... =BenjaminE