Tales of the Old Hermit (Relatos del Viejo Ermitaño)

Discussion of Castle Themed stories
Lobberuno
Laborer

Tales of the Old Hermit (Relatos del Viejo Ermitaño)

Post by Lobberuno »

Notices:
November 3, 2012

1. I know I was a huge time outside the forums, but now I'm back and I have a lot of new and fresh ideas. Even when I try to buy the most sets I can for collect or get pieces, is not possible for me to accomplish my want list as fast as I want (the same thing as when I was child), but now I think to employ the digital technology as a tool, I hope you like the result of this mixture (real and digital).[/list]

Thank you very much for your help and hope you like this story. :)

------------------------------------- ENGLISH VERSION (Powered by Google (R), revised by Indie Betancio) -----------------------------------------------

INTRODUCTION

Welcome to Tales of the Old Hermit. This is a medieval fantasy story in which we'll follow Baduel, a boy from a village in the Kingdom Astonia, which has an adventurous spirit and loves getting into trouble, although he's not a bad guy. While the stories can be equally fantastic or related to the reality we live in, the context and surrounding of Baduel's occur in a surreal atmosphere without exceeding the imaginary fantasy.

CHAPTER 1 - The Hut

- Once again, it is the ninth hour and I already taking my sword "Valentia," I went to the entrace of the woods to meet with the children of the blacksmith Nemer. I almost forgot! I bring the magic beans that I found in the market today ... if I water them every day maybe I could reach the castle of the heavens that the troubadour in his songs recites .-

An hour later ...

- I've come to the entrace of the woods but Soran and Nemer have not arrived yet ... What strange?. Probably his father had work to do and refused to let them to come. Fine!, meanwhile I'll sow these beans!

Having the boy planted the beans, he waited for their friends, but time was running out and they were not sighted ...

- This is getting boring, the time has passed and they have not yet come ... So, It's better to train by my own. I will go into the woods and I will prove myself what I am capable of do.

The forest is a sanctuary of the nature, where wildlife and flora of all kinds live in harmony. The vegetation is vast, such if we move deeper into the woods, tall trees prevent sunlight illuminates the scenario. Hesitant, the young man begins to doubt the courageous decision and decides to return.

- I think ... I think it was enough ... Tomorrow I will try! ... eh ... Yes! Tomorrow I will try with Nemer and Soran.-
- Mmm ... I think I must walk by this tree ... and these branches ... pass this little stream ... No way! I'm lost!
- Well, never mind ... I must be brave ... if fear takes hold of me, then I will be even more lost.
- What strange? I never remember seeing a hut along the way ... Well, I'll go there to ask about how to return to the village.

The boy, hoping to find out how to return home, hastened to find someone within that dwelling.

- Hello? Is anybody there? Can you tell me how to return to the village?

Then, the boy decided to enter the hut, but getting inside, he strucked a chord that articulated a kind of trap which works with a net that falls on the victim.

Boy: - Oh, no way! I'm stuck!

And happening this, a man stepped from the shadows ...

Old: - What is it that has fallen into the net for dinner tonight?

continue ...

-------------------------------------------------------------- VERSIÓN EN ESPAÑOL ------------------------------------------------------------
Relatos del Viejo Ermitaño (Fantasía Medieval/Acción) ¡Próximamente fotos utilizando MOCs!

INTRODUCCIÓN

¡Bienvenidos a Relatos del Viejo Ermitaño! Esta es una historia de fantasía medieval en la cual seguiremos a Baduel, un chico de una aldea en el Reino Astonia, el cual posee un espíritu aventurero y le gusta meterse en problemas, aunque él no es un mal muchacho. Mientras que los relatos pueden ser por igual fantásticos o apegados a la realidad en que vivímos, el contexto de Baduel y su alrededor se desarrollan en un ambiente surrealista pero sin sobrepasar la fantasía imaginaria.

CAPÍTULO 1 - La Choza

- Una vez más, es la hora nona y ya tomando mi espada "Valentia", me dirijo a la entrada del bosque para reunirme con los hijos de Nemer el Herrero. ¡Por poco lo olvido! Debo llevar las abichuelas mágicas que encontré hoy en el mercado ... si le riego agua todos los días tal vez alcance ese castillo de los cielos que el laudero versa en sus cantos.-

Una hora más tarde...

- Ya he llegado a la entrada del bosque pero Nemer y Soran no han llegado aún... que extraño. Probablemente su padre tenía algún trabajo y les negó venir. En fin, ¡mientras sembraré estos frijoles!

Habiendo el chico sembrado los frijoles, se dispuso a esperar a sus amigos pero el tiempo corría y ellos no se avistaban...

- Esto se esta poniendo aburrido, ya pasó algo de tiempo y no han llegado aún... mejor entrenaré por mi cuenta. Iré bosque adentro y me probaré a mi mismo de lo que soy capaz.

El bosque es como un santuario de la naturaleza, donde animales salvajes y flora de todo tipo conviven en armonía. Demasiada es la vegetación que entre más se profundiza en el bosque, los altos árboles impiden que entre la luz del Sol. Titubeante, el jóven valiente comienza a dudar en seguir su camino y decide regresar.

- Creo... creo que ya fue suficiente... ¡Mañana intentaré! ... eh ... ¡Si! Mañana lo intentaré junto con Nemer y Soran.-
- Mmm... para regresar creo que vine por este árbol... y estas ramas... pase este pequeño arroyo... ¡No puede ser! ¡Estoy perdido!
- Bueno, no importa... debo ser valiente... si el miedo se apodera de mi, entonces estaré aún más perdido.
-¿Qué extraño? Jamás recuerdo haber visto una choza durante el camino... bueno, iré allí para preguntar acerca de cómo regresar a la aldea.

El chico, con esperanzas de saber cómo regresar a su casa, se apresuró a buscar a alguien dentro de esa morada.

-¿Hola? ¿Hay alguien ahí? ¿Me podrían decir cómo regresar a la aldea?

Entonces, el chico decidió entrar a la choza, pero al hacerlo, tropezó con una cuerda que articulaba una especie de trampa con la cual una red cae sobre la víctima.

Chico: - ¡Oh, no puede ser! ¡Estoy atrapado!

Y sucediendo esto, un personaje salió de entre las sombras...

Viejo: - ¿Qué es lo que ha caído en la red para cenar esta noche?

Continuará...
Last edited by Lobberuno on Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:01 am, edited 22 times in total.
- "If you know the Formula, apply it"
eNiGMa
Justiciar

Re: Relatos del Viejo Ermitaño (Tales of the Old Hermit) [SPA]

Post by eNiGMa »

Thank you for posting this; he querido mas experiencia de leer una historia fantasía en español, y es mejor con Lego en la mente. :D I'll look forward to more!
Nathan Cunningham
[url=http://sly-pig.blogspot.com]Blog[/url] | [url=https://www.facebook.com/nathan.cunningham.9]Facebook[/url] | [url=http://sly-pig.blogspot.com/p/blog-page.html]MOCs[/url]
Lobberuno
Laborer

Re: Relatos del Viejo Ermitaño (Tales of the Old Hermit) [SP

Post by Lobberuno »

Notices: Thanks to eNiGMa for the like, :) I hope you enjoy the entire story. Maybe could be a 10-12 chapters, depending on the inspiration ;) Thanks!

-------------------------------------- ENGLISH VERSION (Powered by Google Translator, Revised by Indie Betancio) --------------------------------

CHAPTER 2 - The old hermit

The boy had fallen into the trap of a strange character with a long beard and battered, heavily soiled and old, and his appearance was that of a poor old and tired.

Boy: - Aaaahhhhhhh! I'm stuck! Release me!
Old: - What are you? Why would release thee?
Boy: - Because I'm a boy! ... I'm human! ... Aahhh! This is hurting me!
Old: - Huh? ... Repeat what you said, I did not hear very well!.
Boy: - I AM A BOY!
Old: - Ah! Now I've heard you... I am not a cannibal to eat a little boy scared.

Once the old freed the boy, they began to talk ...

Boy: - Ah! You are the old hermit whose the people speak in the village! Is told you're crazy and devours children ¿Is that true?
Old: - Hahaha! I'm crazy, but because I'm so hungry and I have not caught anything for today ... I am not a cannibal and I've already said!
Old: - And tell me ... How did you get here?
Boy: - I came to prove my value in the forest ... but I'm still not brave enough.
Old: - Oh, I see. Want to be a swordsman, is not it?
Boy: - Yes .. I come with my friends Soran and Nemer, the blacksmith's children, to train. But this time, I came and I ventured by my own ... I came to a part of the forest and got lost ... then I tried to return to the village, I saw this little hut and I fell into the trap...
Old: - Hahaha! I think I'm out of dinner ... But it goes! You say you come up with other kids your age? ... ¿Carpenter's children?
Boy: - The blacksmith's!
Old: - Oh ... sorry about that, I am already old and deaf.
Old: - So you say you want to be a swordsman ... Boy, I'd to recommend you something: do not venture into the forest ... is full of dangers ... that even the king's guards would be in trouble.
Boy: - ... A ... Ar .. Did you said the king's guards?
Old: - Yes, you see ... At night, strange women come here, they form a strange circle and with their magic they begin to invoke horrible entities. I've also seen a night elf and a Troll. I've raced with luck because I hide here ... Do you see that part over there? It was torn by a troll last night.
Boy: - Truly have you seen a troll?!
Old: - Of course, he wanted to come here but those branches left a smell that trolls can not stand ... I held them in my hand and when he came he fled in terror ... Hahaha!, You should have seen him!
Boy: - You say you fought a troll .... with those branches?
Old: - That is little boy, sometimes it is not necessary to use iron to overcome. There are other ways ...
Boy: - Great! Could I come here to learn how to win against more trolls?
Old: - Hahaha!, I do not know much little boy ... but you can come ... What is your name, boy?
Boy: - My name Baduel. I am the son of Jonas, the merchant of the village.
Old: - Oh, I think I've seen him sometime ... my name is Abner and I am a hermit ... Hahaha! Just kidding!
Hermit: - Very good, little boy ... it is rather late and I don't want anything to happen to you on your long way ...
Baduel: - Yes, thank you very much, but ... How do I go from here?
Hermit: - It is very easy boy, remember well what I'm going to say: You must walk up to the creek and then go up all the river until you find a hollow tree ... there will be a path, walk through it and you will be at the entrance of your village.
Baduel: - So easy is it? Well, I hope to come back soon and listen to more techniques and tricks to beat trolls. Thank you!
Hermit: - Yes, little boy, hurry up! Also, maybe I could tell you some stories I've heard ...

-------------------------------------------------- VERSIÓN EN ESPAÑOL ------------------------------------------------------------------------

CAPÍTULO 2 - El viejo ermitaño

El chico había caído en la trampa de un extraño personaje de barba larga y maltratada, ropa muy sucia y vieja, y su aspecto era el de un pobre viejo y cansado.

Chico: - ¡Aaaahhhhhhh! ¡Estoy atrapado! ¡Suéltame!
Viejo: - ¿Qué eres tú? ¿Por qué habría de soltarte?
Chico: - ¡Porque soy un chico! ... ¡Soy humano! ...¡Aahhh! ¡Esto me está lastimando!
Viejo: - ¿Eh?... Haber, repite eso que dijiste no escuché bien.
Chico: - ¡QUÉ SOY UN CHICO!
Viejo: - ¡Ah! Ahora si te escuché ... no soy un caníbal para comer a un chicuelo asustado.

Habiendo soltado el viejo al chico, estos comenzaron a conversar...

Chico: - ¡Ah! ¡Usted es el viejo ermitaño del que hablan en la aldea! Se cuenta que esta loco y que devora a los niños ¿Es eso cierto?
Viejo: - ¡Jajaja! Si estoy loco, pero porque tengo hambre y no he atrapado nada para hoy... y no soy un caníbal ¡Ya te lo he dicho!
Viejo: - Y dime ... ¿Cómo llegaste aquí?
Chico: - Vine a probar mi valor al bosque... pero creo que aún no soy suficientemente valiente.
Viejo: - Oh, ya veo. Quieres ser un espadachín, ¿No es así?
Chico: - Sí... Vengo con mis amigos Nemer y Soran, hijos del herrero de la aldea, a entrenar. Pero esta vez no vinieron y me aventuré por mi cuenta... llegué a una parte del bosque y me perdí... después intenté regresar a la aldea, ví esta pequeña choza y caí en la trampa...
Viejo: - ¡Jajaja! Creo que me he quedado sin cena... ¡pero que va! ¿Dices que vienes con otros chicos de tu edad? ... ¿Hijos del carpintero?
Chico: - ¡Del herrero!
Viejo: - Ah... si, perdona es que ya estoy viejo y sordo.
Viejo: - Entonces dices que quieres ser un espadachín... yo te recomiendo algo chico: no te aventures en este bosque... está lleno de peligros... que incluso los guardias del rey estarían en aprietos.
Chico: - ... di..di..¿Dice que los guardias del rey?
Viejo: - Así es, verás... en las noches, unas extrañas mujeres vienen aquí, se forman en un extraño círculo y con su magia comienzan a invocar horribles entidades. También he visto Elfos Nocturnos y uno que otro Troll. Yo he corrido con suerte porque me escondo aquí... ¿Ves esa parte de allá? Fue rasgada por un Troll anoche.
Chico: - ¿¡En verdad ha visto un troll?!
Viejo: - Si, quería entrar aquí pero aquellas ramas despiden un olor que los trolls no soportan... las mantuve en mi mano y cuando se acerco este huyo despavorido... ¡Jajaja!, lo hubieras visto...
Chico: - ¿Dice que enfrentó a un troll.... con esas ramas?
Viejo: - Así es chicuelo, a veces no es necesario utilizar el hierro para vencer. También hay otras formas...
Chico: - ¡Fantástico! ¿Podría venir aquí a que me enseñe más de cómo vencer trolls?
Viejo: - ¡Jajaja!, yo no sé mucho chicuelo... pero puedes venir... ¿Y cómo te llamas, chico?
Chico: - Yo me llamo Baduel. Soy hijo de Jonas, el mercader de la aldea.
Viejo: - Oh, creo que si lo he visto alguna vez... yo me llamo Abner y soy un ermitaño...¡Jajaja! Sólo bromeaba!
Ermitaño: - Muy bien, chicuelo... ya es algo tarde y no quisiera que te pasara algo en el camino...
Baduel: - Si muchas gracias, pero... ¿Cómo salgo de aquí?
Ermitaño: - Es muy fácil chico, recuerda muy bien lo que te diré: Caminas hasta llegar al riachuelo y después ve río arriba hasta llegar a un árbol hueco... por ahí habrá un sendero y saldrás justo a la entrada de tu aldea.
Baduel: - ¿Tan fácil es? Bueno, espero venir a visitarlo y me cuente más técnicas y trucos para vencer trolls. ¡Gracias!
Ermitaño: - Si chicuelo, ¡apresúrate! Puede que te cuente unos relatos que he escuchado...
Last edited by Lobberuno on Fri Oct 26, 2012 3:34 am, edited 10 times in total.
Lobberuno
Laborer

Post by Lobberuno »

Notices

This is a fantasy story, eventually wrote in funtion of imagination and creativity. Tales of the Old Hermit has many elements that make it interesting and can be used for inspirating MOCs, gameplay and so.

My native language is Spanish and I wanted to write as it for give a little more interest for those studying this language. From Chapter 5, this story be released in English and then updated with the spanish version.

The spanish ortography and spelling in Tales of the Old Hermit is analized and revised, so don't care about that if you are using this text for a Spanish subject. I hope you enjoy reading this Story. :)
Bruce N H wrote:Hi Lobberuno,

It looks like an interesting story (as best I can translate) and I'm looking forward to the photos. Would it be possible for you to include at least a brief summary in English (or maybe one of our other members who is also fluent in Spanish could do so), for the sake of the bulk of our forum members who probably do not read Spanish. Due to the history and TOS of this forum, everyone speaks at least some English, but not so much in Spanish.

Bruce
Sure! :), I like the idea and I'm going to translate all the text[/b]. About the photos :) I wanna buy the 6918 and 7189 Kingdoms Sets on December, needed for recreating the village and the forest ambience.

So, due to all listed before, I beg to all the CC members to be a little bit patient with this story.

Thanks for read this story! :)
Last edited by Lobberuno on Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:08 am, edited 7 times in total.
Lobberuno
Laborer

Post by Lobberuno »

CHAPTER 3 - Danger in the Woods.
Revised by Indie Betancio

Fascinated because he meet the old hermit, Baduel arrives his house and tells his parents about how the old hermit made to run away a troll from the woods. However, Baduel's parents forbid him to meet again the old man, because he is not welcome in the village.

Next day, Baduel meets with his friends Nemer and Soran, who listen to the anecdote and discussed with him:

- Nemer: -I don´t believe you, Baduel! No one had been made to run away a troll of the woods without a sword!
- Soran: -Aye! Until we do not see what you mean, we will not believe you.

Baduel got angry because the disbelief of his friends, and talk back:

- Baduel: - All right! Let's go to see the old hermit and he will show you how he made it!-

And so, the three children went in the search of the old hermit, to show the boys how he made the troll run away with the aforenamed branches. After a large walk in the woods, Baduel, Nemer and Soran notice they were lost again.

- Baduel: - I'm sure the old hermit said to walk from the hollow tree going upstream... ¡Oh! No, no, no... that was for going home, now it must be downstream.
- Soran: -Baduel! We're hungry! Are you sure we're not lost?
- Baduel: -I'm sure, we're near... Look! Over there!

Far away, the boys could glimpse the small hut, battered by the rain, moisture and the past of the time, and from the chimney some smoke gets out . The young men fast reached the place and opened the door of the humble abode. However, when they already in, they notice there is nobody in the place. Then the swordsmith's boys, who become very angry, turn toward Baduel.

Nemer: -Baduel! You lied to us! There is nobody here!
Baduel: -Wait! How I could know if the old hermit is here?

Just in that moment, some horses' trot can be listened from outside and the boys, noticed this, they took a look from one of the battered windows.

Soran: -¡I can't believe!
Nemer: -¡Shut up! You want them to listen to us?
Baduel: -This is not all right...

They were warriors from the Caltion Kingdom, rival neighbor of the Astonia Kingdom, the one to which the village belongs. The warriors of Caltion use green forest cloaks, leather boots with protective, the archers with light armor, and the pikemen and swordmen with reforzed armor. The horses use light steel plates. When some of the warriors of Caltion noticed from the chimney the smoke getting out, they went to the place. Seen this, the boys began to worry...

Baduel: -What are we going to do!
Nemer: -I don't want to die!

Soon, a small door in the ground opened a little... Two eyes sticked out.

Hermit: -Boys, come here right now!

The boys without a doubt fasten to go into the place. Right in that moment, the warriors of Caltion got in the hut and meanwhile, the hermit makes the signal to the boys to not make any noise. By the other side, in the battered hut, noise can be heard of warriors in search of food, wine, water or precious metal. Then, the warriors get outside the hut, take their horses and after they go to the deep of the forest. When they left, the hermit took a look around to see if the place is safe and then tells the boys it's all right.

Baduel: -Hello, old hermit! Thank you for helping us. Who were those men?
Hermit: -¡IOh, boys! I'm happy to know you came before those guys, because if you would found them, I'm sure they would have taken you hostage and after obtained what they wanted, you would be killed.
Baduel, Nemer, Somar: ¡WHAAAAAAAAT!
Hermit: -Yes!, They're Warriors of Caltion, when they reach your age, they are trained to be warriors, and they are ruthless in killing their hostages. Although, I don't still understand why they came all the way to here. There is nothing useful there for them but moisture and old junk...

Baduel: -Well...Oh! They are the swordsmith's sons, Nemer and Soran. Boys, meet the Old Hermit, his name is...
Hermit: - Oh boys! I'm glad to know you! I can tell you many stories about Knights, Trolls, Harpies and Dragons. So... Do you want to listen to one?

CAPÍTULO 3 - Peligro en el bosque.

Baduel, fascinado por el encuentro que había tenido con el viejo ermitaño, llega a su casa y les cuenta a sus padres acerca de cómo hizo huir a un Troll del bosque. Sin embargo, los padres de Baduel le prohibieron que volviera a visitar al viejo, debido a que él no es bienvenido en la aldea.

Al otro día, Baduel se reúne con sus amigos Nemer y Soran, quienes escuchan la anécdota y discuten con él:

- Nemer: -¡No te creo Baduel! Nadie ha hecho huir a un Troll sin la espada! ¿Cómo quieres que creamos eso que nos estas diciendo?-
- Soran : -¡Si! ¡Hasta que veamos eso que dices, te creeremos!-

Y Baduel, enfadado por la incredulidad de sus amigos, les contesta:

- Baduel: -¡Esta bien! ¡Iremos a ver al ermitaño y que él sea quién les cuente cómo lo logró!-
- Nemer: -¡De acuerdo! ¡Vamos!-

Y así, los tres jóvenes van en busca del viejo ermitaño para que así les muestre cómo es que utilizó las dichosas ramas para hacer huir al Troll.

Después de caminar mucho en el bosque, Baduel, Nemer y Soran se dan cuenta que se han extraviado de nuevo.

- Baduel: -Estoy seguro que el ermitaño dijo que del árbol hueco río arriba... ¡Ah! No, no, no... eso fue para ir a casa, ahora debe ser río abajo.
- Soran: -¡Baduel! ¡Ya tenemos hambre! ¿Seguro estás de que no estamos perdidos?
- Baduel: -Estoy seguro, ya casi llegamos... ¡Miren allá!

A lo lejos se podía vislumbrar la pequeña choza, maltratada por la lluvia, la humedad y el tiempo, y desde la chimenea salia algo de humo. Los pequeños jóvenes se acercaron rápidamente hacia el lugar y abrieron la puerta de la humilde morada. Sin embargo, al entrar, se percatan de que nadie se encuentra ahí, entonces los hijos del herrero, muy molestos, se voltean a ver a Baduel.

Nemer: -¡Baduel! ¡Nos has mentido, aquí no está nadie!
Baduel: -¡Espera! ¿Cómo voy a saber si está o no el ermitaño?

De pronto, se escucha desde afuera el trote de caballos y los jóvenes, al percatarse de ello, se asoman para echar un vistazo desde una de las ya maltratadas ventanas.

Soran: -¡No lo puedo creer!
Nemer: -¡Cállate! ¿Quieres que nos escuchen?
Baduel: -Esto no va nada bien.-

Se trataba de guerreros del Reino de Calteón, los cuales rivalizan con el Reino de Astonia, al cual pertenece la aldea. Los guerreros de Calteón usan túnicas verdes, botas de cuero con protectores, los arqueros con armaduras ligeras, y los piqueros y los espadachines con armaduras reforzadas. Los caballos usan corazas de hierro ligeras.

Los guerreros de Calteón, al percatarse de la choza de la cual salia algo de humo, se dirigen hacia el lugar. Al ver esto, los jóvenes comienzan a preocuparse...

Baduel: -¡Qué vamos a hacer!
Nemer: -¡No quiero morir!

De pronto, una puertilla sobre el suelo se abre muy poco... Dos ojos se entre asoman.

Ermitaño: -¡Chicuelos, pronto entren aquí!

Los jóvenes sin dudarlo siquiera se apresuran para ir hacia el lugar. En eso, los guerreros de Calteón llegan a la choza y mientras tanto el ermitaño les hace la seña de no hacer nada de ruido. En tanto, en la maltratada choza se oyen ruidos de los guerreros revisando en búsqueda de comida, vino, agua o algún metal valioso.

Seguido de eso, los guerreros salen de la choza, montan sus caballos y se dirigen hacia la profundidad del bosque. Una vez que hicieron esto, el ermitaño se asoma para ver que todo sea seguro y después les avisa a los jóvenes que todo esta bien.

Baduel: -Hola viejo ermitaño, gracias por ayudarnos. ¿Quiénes eran esos guerreros?
Ermitaño: -¡Ah, chicuelos! Me alegra saber que vinieron antes que ellos, si se hubieran encontrado, estoy seguro que los hubieran tomado como rehenes y después de obtener lo que querian, los hubiesen asesinado.
Baduel, Nemer, Somar: ¡QUEEEEE!
Ermitaño: -¡Así es!, Ellos son guerreros de Calteón, desde que tienen más o menos su edad son entrenados para ser guerreros y son despiadados en asesinar a sus rehenes. Aunque, aún no entiendo porque han venido hacia aquí, no hay nada que pueda servirles. Mientras tanto, ¿Quiénes son tus amigos, chicuelo?
Baduel: -¡Ah! Si, ellos son los hijos del herrero, Nemer y Soran. Les presentó al viejo ermitaño, su nombre es...
Ermitaño: - ¡Ah chicuelos! ¡Qué gusto conocerlos! Conozco muchas anécdotas de caballeros, trolls, arpías y dragones. Así que, ¿Quieren escuchar alguna?
Last edited by Lobberuno on Fri Oct 26, 2012 3:29 am, edited 6 times in total.
Bruce N H
Precentor of the Scriptorium

Post by Bruce N H »

Hi Lobberuno,

It looks like an interesting story (as best I can translate) and I'm looking forward to the photos. Would it be possible for you to include at least a brief summary in English (or maybe one of our other members who is also fluent in Spanish could do so), for the sake of the bulk of our forum members who probably do not read Spanish. Due to the history and TOS of this forum, everyone speaks at least some English, but not so much in Spanish.

Bruce
[url=http://comicbricks.blogspot.com/]ComicBricks[/url] [url=http://godbricks.blogspot.com/]GodBricks[/url] [url=http://microbricks.blogspot.com/]MicroBricks[/url] [url=http://minilandbricks.blogspot.com/]MinilandBricks[/url] [url=http://scibricks.blogspot.com/]SciBricks[/url] [url=http://vignettebricks.blogspot.com/]VignetteBricks[/url] [url=http://www.classic-castle.com/bricktales/]Brick Tales[/url]