LCC Free Build: Backstory (Preview)

Discussion of Castle Themed stories
royalbrickcustoms
Gentleman

LCC Free Build: Backstory (Preview)

Post by royalbrickcustoms »

"Welcome your majesty. Welcome Mark. Lord Tathann greeted the visitors. "Please sit down."

As the three men sat down Lord Tathann clapped his hands and a dark skinned servant appeared in the archway carrying three gold chalices filled with wine, and a platter of honey cakes and dates.

"Lord Tathann there is an important matter I must discuss with you."

"What is it your majesty?" Lord Tathann questioned curiously.

Prince Lorean took a large gulp of the red wine before continuing.

"I had a meeting with my royal council and my steward and my nephew Mark, and we have agreed that we must go to war and show those forest dwellers and mountain men of the north that we, the mighty Loreesi of the desert, are not to be messed with and...!"

"Your majesty I refuse to go to war! You know what happened on the Magical Isle. You know the the loss it caused, the defeat we suffered, the animosity it caused between our allies!" Tathann interjected angrilly.

"I know Tathann, but the times have changed. The time to take action against our enemies is now! Besides with most of the fortifications now complete, the defenses of Loreos are stronger then they have been in a hundred years!"

"But you majesty who will protect our homeland from our enemies if our defenses fail?"

"That is why I will leave a small garrison of troops behind. Besides the merchants and citizens of Loreos will gladly defend their homeland if need be." The Prince stated assuredly.

"So you expect a handful of Loreesi troops and a mob of peasants to protect Loreos! They are not soliders trained to fight against the javelins and sharp daggers of our enemies! What Loreos really needs is a Loreesi Homeland Defense Force!" Lord Tathann answered angrily, rising from the couch he was sitting on.

"Lord Tathann, a Northern Loreos Alliance is already in place, and many members have already enlisted!" The Prince answered frustratedly rising from his own couch.

"I refuse to join any Alliance! Besides the men of Fangroth can fair well enough against our enemies without any help from outside sources!" Lord Tathann roared drawing his sword and pointing it at the Prince.

"Do not defy my authority!" The Prince raged drawing his own gold sword.

Suddenly four guards (two Fangroth gaurds and two Royal guards) rushed in to try and hold back the two noblemen who wear eager to exchange blows.
As Lord Tathann and the Prince continued to struggle in the grip of their guards, Mark of Falworth's harsh voice cut through the air like a knife.

"That'll be enough from both of you!" Lord Tathann, where is your respect for our Prince, and you uncle, where is your dignity?" The last thing Loreos needs at this great time of unrest is a civil war!"

"Yes Mark you are right." The Prince whispered, putting his sword back in its sheath.

"Come on uncle, let's leave!" Mark commanded as he headed towards the door.

"Fine, but don't expect any help from me, Lord Tathann of Fangroth!" the Prince gruffly called back as he follow Mark out the door and into the scorching heat of the Loreesi sun.
Last edited by royalbrickcustoms on Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:43 am, edited 3 times in total.
"I can do all things through Him who strengthens me."
~Phil. 4:13

[url=http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=RBCustoms]Royal Brick Customs Shop (Bricklink)[/url]
mpoh98
Justiciar

Re: LCC Free Build: Backstory (Preview)

Post by mpoh98 »

Awesome work Jake! Love the story! Btw, I will start finding members for the LOTR RPG and writing in the groups this weekend.
[url=http://www.mocpages.com/home.php/75100]Mocpages[/url], [url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/92459453@N08/]Flickr[/url]
Support [url=https://ideas.lego.com/projects/74333]Huckleberry Finn[/url] on Lego Ideas!
Philippians 4:13
AK_Brickster
Admin
Admin

Post by AK_Brickster »

Who is the prince that you're referring to? Prince Lorean? :o

If so, I'm not sure it is a good idea to be taking control of an NPC and getting involved in general faction politics unless you've cleared it with your FL and FO first.
Plastics make it possible! (BrickLink) - My Flickr Stream
Courage, Honor, Loyalty! For Garheim!
royalbrickcustoms
Gentleman

Post by royalbrickcustoms »

AK_Brickster wrote:Who is the prince that you're referring to? Prince Lorean? :o

If so, I'm not sure it is a good idea to be taking control of an NPC and getting involved in general faction politics unless you've cleared it with your FL and FO first.
Ok well I already talked to Mark and said I could use his charcter (Mark of Falworth and The Prince (Lorean) in my LCC builds. When he said yes to using then I assume it also meant I can use then in the build(s) backstory too.

Besides this conflict only involves my (one) LCC character and his confllict with Prince Lorean, but I'll run it by Mark and Hayden anyway, just to be sure. :)

~RBC
"I can do all things through Him who strengthens me."
~Phil. 4:13

[url=http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=RBCustoms]Royal Brick Customs Shop (Bricklink)[/url]