Classic-Castle Roleplay: July

LEGO gaming, including group role playing games
Formendacil
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Formendacil »

Grid:E-11

"Our next stop is in Dragon Master territory," the Sorceror-king announced to Captain Broadside. "I suggest that you get the your men ready."

"But how?" asked Captain Broadside, timidly. "The Dragon Masters have no coastland here?"

"That does not concern me," replied the Sorceror-king, and he gave Captain Broadside no more time to take hold, but he slammed his staff into the ship's floor. A sickly yellow light shot through the ship, and threw both it and the Bombardier off the sea.

The crew and the slaves jerked, unprepared for the movement.

The ships gained height, and propelled forward by the Sorceror-king, began to cruise directly east, towards Dragon Master territory. It was night and overcast, and none saw as they passed over Royal Knight territory.

They made it into Dragon Master land in early morning. They went over the border, and the Sorceror-king began to lower the ships. They landed hard on the dry, empty lands of the Dragon Master lands.

"I will be going to see Lord Void," said the Sorceror-king to Broadside. "If you remain here, you should be well. But see to it that none of the slaves survive, or both you and your ship will never see the ocean again."

Captain Broadside nodded, terrified.

What other choice did he have?
jamitjames
Gentleman

Post by jamitjames »

"Men," Barbod said, "Prepare for the fight of your lives."

He smiled.
"We can't beet them, that guy will bring more then twice are size, and you know it! If we stand we die!" Barbod looked at her.

"How old are you girl?" he asked.

"21, and I don't care if you say I'm too young to know what I'm talking about. I don't think we should lose are heads over a old pub!"
[url=http://radio.laml.org/]LAMLradio: LEGO Talk Podcast[/url]
Lord_Of_The_LEGO
Earl of Wells

Post by Lord_Of_The_LEGO »

Lord_Of_The_LEGO wrote:Bjarn grimly surveyed the battlefield. Three Forestmen had died, but any Deathers that might have been killed had vanished. He was about to give an order when Aros ran forward, clutching several fragments of crystal.

"I know where Reno has gone!"

Bjarn turned, puzzled. Aros held up the crystals and explained breathlessly.

"Reno has been kidnapped by a Dragon Master wizard! I saw them battling not two minutes ago! That flash of light and those Deathers were created by a wizard!"

"But how do you know the wizard is a Dragon Master?" asked Willem

"These crystals!" explained Aros, "I have seem their likeness before, when I was crossing Dragon Master land five months ago, before I battled alongside Alex. I saw them being mined before I came across a band of Dragon Masters preparing to attack the Crusaders. I am almost certain these crystals came from there!"

"So...what are you preposing to do?" asked Graygon slowly.

"Why, go and rescue Reno of course!" retorted Aros.

Shainya, eyes red, confronted Aros. "Let that murderer rot with the Dragon Masters, I do not wish for him to live!"

Aros was looking desperate. "My brother could not have killed Dale in cold blood, attack him, perhaps, but not kill him!"

His opinon, unfortunetly, was the minority. As hard as it was for Bjarn, Willem and Graygon to believe, they had been the first to see Dale impaled on Reno's blade.

Aros was still looking around frantically, almost pleading. "Please! I'm sure he is innocent! Who will go with me to rescue him?"

Luxus gently pried himself away from Rosa's grip and inched forward, finally standing beside Aros.

"I believe you." the child whispered.

Alex stomped up and patted Aros on the back.

"I barely know this brother of yours, but I trust you judgement. I'll accompany you."

Aros took Luxus's hand and looked and Willem, Graygon and Bjarn expectantly. Slowly, the three shook their heads.

"I have just recieved word from Gonderin here that the Fell War has ended and Defoe is dead." stated Willem, "As the leader of the Wolfpack, it is my duty to command my people. I must return to the Mainland."

"As a member of Wolfpack, I follow my leader." said Graygon firmly.

Bjarn stepped forward, touched Aros on the arm and said "Go where you wish, but I must stay with my Forestmen kin. If there was any proof Reno did not commit this deed, I would go with you in a moment. However..."

He trailed off. There was a silence, and then Gonderin said,

"There is a port north of us. For who wish to return to the Mainland, I will lead you there."

Marcus nodded his head gratefully. "I'm thankful, sir. I must be getting back to me ship."

Rodurik glanced at Rosa, and then said, "I would like to leave as well, I have a family and business to keep up."

Rosa said, "I will stay with Bjarn. I have to wish to return to Crusader lands."

They said their farewells in a quiet, subdued way. Gonderin led Aros, Luxus, Alex, Willem, Graygon, Marcus and Rodurik off toward the north while Bjarn, Shainya and Rosa stayed behind to bury Dale. Bjarn kept Reno's sword. Shainya kept Dale's broken guitar.
In the process of converting to [url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/nathanwells/]Flickr[/url].
Lord_Of_The_LEGO
Earl of Wells

Lord_Of_The_LEGO wrote:Majisto teleported back to the Fire Breathing Fortress, were he threw Reno into a jail that was sealed with anti-escape charms. Reno was trapped for now.
G-10
Fire Breathing Fortress

Lord Void stormed out of his bed chamber and confronted Majisto.

"What was all that clatter! I was sleeping!"

Majisto stood his ground. "I have captured Reno, sir!" he crowed happily.

Lord Void did not believe him. He stamped to the cells and stopped dead. Huddled on the ground in the top-security cell was Reno, still completly out.

Lord Void returned to Majisto and grinned. "My friend, you have done well! I am much pleased! But what has happened to your face?"

Majisto touched his cheek, where tiny shards of crystal, the only remains of his staff, were embedded.

He quickly told his master everything. Lord Void was impressed. He smiled and said "Your staff is no matter, I'll get some slaves to mine some more crystals and I'll personally make you a new staff. But come, let us eat!"

Lord Void threw an arm around Majisto and led him upstairs.

Things are going rather well... thought Majisto.
In the process of converting to [url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/nathanwells/]Flickr[/url].
Barbapple
Steward

Post by Barbapple »

"We can't beet them, that guy will bring more then twice are size, and you know it! If we stand we die!" Barbod looked at her.

"How old are you girl?" he asked.

"21, and I don't care if you say I'm too young to know what I'm talking about. I don't think we should lose are heads over a old pub!"
Barbod's face dropped to a frown. He walked to the girl, and stood close, looking down too her. He stared at her for a moment, before grabbing her arm. He dragged her to the front of the room and faced his men.
"Men," Barbod said, holding the girl in his iron grasp, "When I was a child, my father said Bulls are fearless. Now, girl, tell them what you told me."
She was silent, untill he nudged her. " We can't beet them" She said quietly.
"Louder!" Said barbod.
"WE CAN'T BEET THEM!"
He tossed her to the side.
"I knew a great man once." Said Barbod to his men. "And when I met this man, he held the sheild of a forester." Barbod Stood ferm. "He said he was a forester once. ONCE! Now, I don't know about you, but I wasn't a Bull ONCE. I AM a bull. Bulls are fearless."
He stood scilent a moment.
"Men, were you Bulls once?"
A mumble came from the crowd.
"Are you Bulls?"
"YEAH!"
"What are Bulls?"
"FEARLESS!"
"WHAT ARE WE?" Barbod shouted.
"FEARLESS!!" His men cheered.
He walked to the girl he had tossed. Grabbing her by the collar, he pulled her close.
"You were a bull. once." He said sternly, and threw her down. He turned, and joined his men once again.
jamitjames
Gentleman

Post by jamitjames »

"I will have fun seeing the movement die Lord Barbod!" She left and hid in a bush, waiting for the death of her freinds.
jamitjames
Gentleman

Post by jamitjames »

jamitjames wrote:"I will have fun seeing the movement die Lord Barbod!" She left and hid in a bush, waiting for the death of her freinds.
An hour or so later she heard marching men. She got up and ran to where she heard it. 500 falcons were marching to the pub.

"For Eric." she said to her self. Pulled out her bow, took aim and fired at the Captain. He fell deed.

"What the?" A falcon said.

"Dude, im up here" she yelled at him, then killed him. "Now i'm out of here, so see yah later" I hope Bar lover will get out of there she said to her self.
Lord_Of_The_LEGO
Earl of Wells

The Lone Falcon witnessed the confrontation between the girl and the Bull Leader silently. He also heard her cry when then Falcons approached. Lord Barbod had heard it too.

"Bulls! The enemy nears! Dance on their graves!" he shouted and ran out of the pub.

"BLOODY FALCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONS!"

The other Bulls followed, screaming their battle cries.

Brave they may be, thought the Lone Falcon, But Bulls can be extremely reckless at times...

The Lone Falcon did not follow Lord Barbod's lead. Instead, he slipped out the back way and mounted his wagon.

"Run, LEGO, run as if the smelly Ogre was after you!"

LEGO the horse obeyed the Lone Falcon intantly and galloped away, pulling the cart after him.

The Bulls will need reinforcements...
jamitjames
Gentleman

Post by jamitjames »

"Dude, im up here" she yelled at him, then killed him. "Now i'm out of here, so see yah later" I hope Bar lover will get out of there she said to her self.
Five men follewed her, she lost them quikly then headed back to the bar, the battle had started. She whached it. Barbod and the bulls were doing good at first, but there was to many falcon. They started to lose men fast.
Were's the lone falcon, sudenly she realised that he had gone to get the rest of the bulls.
"Theres nothing for it now." she said. took out her bow and started shoting at the falcons
Lugz
Serf

Post by Lugz »

(everybody who loved the Misfits have passed away... This is just a scene setter. the misfits are the misfits, beacause they have no one...)

Reno...Aros.... A womens voice whispered.

Bjarn... Yo can do it... A gruff cousin said.

They will take care if you.. my son... luxus... A Ninjara womens voice said.

Graygon... You parents love you... 2 voices said

Willem... Wilem.. a girls voice said

Shainya.... A wheezy voice said

Alex! carry on! A warrior said.
Hello!!!!
the_great_one
Artisan

Post by the_great_one »

G10

Renos eyes bgan to focus. His pack lay outside his cell. A single deather stood guarding. Reno picked up a small stone from the floor, and threw it in the oposite side of the room from the deather, the stupid deather went to see. Reno took full use of this opotunitie. he threw his arms out and took a firm grip of the bag, and pulled it inside. he pulled out his potions set, and mixed 2 potions together.
"Elfs hair, and dwarfs hunger!" he shouted. The potion began to burn, he slipped it into the lock, and let it fizz. The deather ran back, the lock exploded wiping the door clean off its hinges. It flew through the air and clattered the deather, knocking him out cold.
Reno pulled out the mixed dragons blood, found a sword, and smirked.

Edited by Nathan: the passage "His pendant was still around his neck. it had not been taken yet." was removed. Reno's pendant has been taken, as has Aros's. Lord Void needs Reno to help control the pendants, and that is why Reno has been captured.
[url=http://www.google.com]Your Greatest Friend[/url]
Barbapple
Steward

Post by Barbapple »

"ASSASSIN!" Barbod called through the mess of people. "SHOW YOURSELF!"
He stabed another Falcon in the stomache, and turned.
"GO B. PLATTOON!" Barbod shouted, and a score Bulls exploded from the trees behind the falcons.
"ASSASSIN!" Barbod was searching again. "FACE ME!"
A flash of gray caught his eye. He followed it, in the corner of his eye. It was Faolin.
"Assassin!" He said sharply. Faolin turned, and thier eyes met.

The fight Barbod had waited for his whole life was about to begin.
gcg
Villein

Post by gcg »

"Kill all who stand in your way!" The assassin yelled to his army. "but leave the bull king, he's mine."
'now, where is he........' the assassin thought.
A bull soldier saw him and rushed him "I will destroy you falc....." his sentence was cut off with a quick sabre slice.
'they all fight too recklessly. no thought at all.' an arrow slammed into the falcon captain beside him. 'except that one..... I'll have to do something about that.'
Faolan quickly traced the source of the arrow to the bushes. He picked up a palm sised stone and threw it with deadly accuracy. He heard a satisfying crack as the stone collided with the bulls forehead. He saw a female bull fall to the ground, unconscious.
"ASSASSIN! SHOW YOURSELF!" he heard a familliar voice.
He saw the bull king look right at him.
'first strike is mine' the assassin thought as he leapt a falling soldiar and rushed the bull king, sabre out.
The bull king was too slow to react to that first move. Faolan got a solid sabre slash, but it was blunted by Barbods armour.
" you're moving slowly, bull. Still stiff from the injuries in our last fight?" He recalled that battle, the result of which was a fatal stab through the bull. "This time you don't have your friends to protect you."
The assassin raised his sabre quickly, simeltaniously blocking Barbods spear and leaving a gash across the bull kings side. The assassin glanced around. Several bull soldiers were falling to the supirior falcon numbers.
Faolan was caught off guard by Barbods next move. The Bull king had raised his spear, and brought the blunt end into the back of the assassin's head, causing him to fall to the ground.
'distraction causes defeat' he thought. ' but the bulls did not know about faolans little surprise...
Barbapple
Steward

Post by Barbapple »

Barbod jabbed his spear at the assassin's throat, but he was too slow. Faolin rolled out of the way and sliced along barbod's arm. Barbod whinced in pain, but kept fighting. He rushed the assassin.
"Fool." The assassin said, sidesteping slightly, and tripping the bull king. Barbod tumbled into a heap. Faolin possitioned himself above Barbod, but to his dismay, was tripped by barbod's spear.
"Fool." Barbod spat, getting to his feet. He quickly glanced to see the progress of the battle.

No one was fighting. All eyes were on the two leaders, as if the winner of that fight would win the war. Barbod grined.

Faolin swong his sheild, hitting Barbod in the jaw. Barbod readied his sheild, and steped one foot back, as fighting classes had taught him. Wait for the attack. Let him rush you. Barbod thought. A grin spred itsself upon Barbods face.
Formendacil
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Formendacil »

Grid: F-11

The Sorceror-king made his way through the barren and hot countryside. The sun was only just rising, but the head was already unbearable. Or it would have been for a normal man, but not for him. He was the Sorceror-king.

Yet he was very tired. By himself, he could not have flown over all those miles of land, and even with his Master's secret aid, it had nearly not brought him far enough. But he had made it, and that was all that he cared. Dwelling on past failures meant little, save to learn. Dwelling on a success meant nothing.

And even now he was recovering. The Old Man (the Sorceror-king knewn THAT wasn't his real name, and neither was Magarus, but names meant little to him), and other do-gooder sorcerors might refrain from using magic to replenish their bodies, they might claim that is was immoral or evil, and that aging should not be consciously halted, but neither he nor his Master had ever had any such qualms.

The Sorceror-king found an old road, leading towards a small Dragon Master village, and eventually on to the Fire-Breathing Fortress. He smiled, everything was going his way.