The other sigils

LEGO gaming, including group role playing games
Becheman
Serf

Re: The other sigils

Post by Becheman »

Bentoft wrote:No, it does not belong to any faction - så anyone can use it. Your profile picture for example could easily look like a knight from Loreos.

This one is almost the same, but I have always seen it a Loreos:

To re-open this discussion, this shield seems to offer a world of possibilities, for example Lenfels who are tasked with fighting for/against another faction specifically, or Loressi who sided with Lenfald during the invasion, etc. It might even represent the commonality of the three (main) factions, united against the Queen. Who knows!
[img]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/t-est/LCC-titles/Lenfald/lenfald2.jpg[/img]

Flickr: [url]http://www.flickr.com/photos/37535413@N05/[/url]
Azaghal
Landlord

Post by Azaghal »

Becheman wrote:
Bentoft wrote:No, it does not belong to any faction - så anyone can use it. Your profile picture for example could easily look like a knight from Loreos.

To re-open this discussion, this shield seems to offer a world of possibilities, for example Lenfels who are tasked with fighting for/against another faction specifically, or Loressi who sided with Lenfald during the invasion, etc. It might even represent the commonality of the three (main) factions, united against the Queen. Who knows!
Apparently I need to be to be a little more active in the LCC. ;)

DungeonsAndFlagons
Villein

Post by DungeonsAndFlagons »

Becheman wrote:

I agree these shields have a lot of potential. I have been working on a Garheim/Lenfald/Queen's Dragons story that explains the 'Green and Blue Wyverns' as I call them. It is still a work in progress though.

As it stands the blue wyvern/dragon I am using for Garheim:

and the green wyvern/dragon I am using for the Lenfald branch of the family:

P.S. Azaghal - Nice to see Baron Wvrmcliff and Company. :)
Brickninja
Here there be dragons

Post by Brickninja »

I think that shield could be used for anything but Lenfald, as it has no green. Remember just because you're in a land doesn't mean you'll always dress/arm/armor in their colors. I think it looks good to have warriors armed with shields that are not exclusively their provinces colors.
DungeonsAndFlagons
Villein

Brickninja wrote:I think that shield could be used for anything but Lenfald, as it has no green. Remember just because you're in a land doesn't mean you'll always dress/arm/armor in their colors. I think it looks good to have warriors armed with shields that are not exclusively their provinces colors.
But the green wyvern/dragon is green...... :?

And the shield is yellow. Isn't that Lenfald?

Either way I am not using the Green Wyvern as being loyal to Lenfald. ;)
Brickninja
Here there be dragons

Post by Brickninja »

Oh,I meant the one with the blue dragon. That green dragon one would be perfect for Lenfald!
DungeonsAndFlagons
Villein

Brickninja wrote:Oh,I meant the one with the blue dragon. That green dragon one would be perfect for Lenfald!
Ah OK. :)
Mattiusxavier
Foot Soldier

Post by Mattiusxavier »

DungeonsAndFlagons wrote:
Brickninja wrote:I think that shield could be used for anything but Lenfald, as it has no green. Remember just because you're in a land doesn't mean you'll always dress/arm/armor in their colors. I think it looks good to have warriors armed with shields that are not exclusively their provinces colors.
But the green wyvern/dragon is green...... :?

And the shield is yellow. Isn't that Lenfald?

Either way I am not using the Green Wyvern as being loyal to Lenfald. ;)
I just seen this thread and noticed this one in particular. I've felt the Green Dragon could be used in Loreos for that one since the border is red and the inside of the shield a yellow...but like most of these they can be used for any faction.
[img]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/lord-of-orks/map/rankings/770px4.jpg[/img][img]http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7429/9564935817_f41405d069_t.jpg[/img][img]http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3834/9548735160_d90b6f3d8e_t.jpg[/img]