Classic-Castle Roleplay Planning: June 2005

LEGO gaming, including group role playing games
Lord_Of_The_LEGO
Earl of Wells

Post by Lord_Of_The_LEGO »

Ok, Dan, I've added Cloak to your character list:

http://www.classic-castle.com/events/ga ... nHood.html
In the process of converting to [url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/nathanwells/]Flickr[/url].
Robin Hood
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Robin Hood »

Lord_Of_The_LEGO wrote:Ok, Dan, I've added Cloak to your character list:

Thanks Boss.

I feel I must point out thought that you haven't put the pics up for Aiden and Kae-Os. Just thought I should remind you.

If you need links here they are.

Kae-Os

Aiden

Dan :wink:
I build, therefore I am.

Brave words coming from a guy called grapenuts.
Lord_Of_The_LEGO
Earl of Wells

Robin Hood wrote:I feel I must point out thought that you haven't put the pics up for Aiden and Kae-Os. Just thought I should remind you.
Fixed!

In the process of converting to [url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/nathanwells/]Flickr[/url].
Robin Hood
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Robin Hood »

Lord_Of_The_LEGO wrote:
Robin Hood wrote:I feel I must point out thought that you haven't put the pics up for Aiden and Kae-Os. Just thought I should remind you.
Fixed!

Thank you very much Boss.

Dan :wink:
I build, therefore I am.

Brave words coming from a guy called grapenuts.
Sir Kohran
Sheriff

Post by Sir Kohran »

UPDATE:

New character! Yes, I realise his background is too big, but he’s a big character for me.

Name: Solesstorn
Age: After the invasion, he forgot to carry on counting the years. The last number he can remember was 684 years.
Background: Many years ago, a floating city in the seas was founded, far from the Castle Isles of Dametreos, called F'Rekkah Atoll*, a secret school for mages and wizards to train in. Many of the greatest sorcerers and sorceresses have come from this place. The young Solesstorn was a young Wizard in training, and an apprentice to the mighty Wizard now called Lord Void. The two were good friends, and Solesstorn was nearing the completion of his training when a mysterious student arrived in the city. He went by the strange name of Abelidnovo, and did not appear to have any background or home. Abelidnovo was a strangely bright pupil, and this attracted the attention of Lord Void, who spent more and more time with the mysterious student, and started to ignore Solesstorn more and more. The young wizard grew jealous, and when the news came that Lord Void was considering taking Abelidnovo on as a second apprentice, the intense Wizard’s patience finally broke, and he attacked Abelidnovo in the night. For this “crime”, Solesstorn was cast out of the order, onto a nearby deserted island, and Abelidnovo became Lord Void’s primary concern. However ,as soon he was taken in, Abelidnovo turned upon the city, revealing that his real name was BloodVaine, and “Abelidnovo” was merely an anagram to cover his entrance. Then he destroyed the magic shield around F'Rekkah Atoll, letting his armies pour in to attack. The Wizards held them back, resulting in a siege. Meanwhile, Solesstorn returned to the island city and, finding many of his old Wizard friends slain, attacked BloodVaine himself. Whilst he and the several other surviving mages barely managed to drive back the evil being, Solesstorn lost his left hand in the conflict, his old staff was shattered, and he was unconscious for several weeks. When he finally awoke, he found that Lord Void had left the city for another land. He replaced his lost hand with an Undead one, took a new staff and left F'Rekkah Atoll forever, determined to seek out Lord Void, or any other remaining Wizards.
Faction: None
Place in Hierarchy: Rogue Wizard
Equipment: He owns a traditional iron wizard’s staff from his old home, which normally appears to be a simple iron cane. However, when the time comes to work his magic upon foes, the end of Solesstorn’s staff glows with the light of the flames of the sun.
Other: He feels that Lord Void is the one responsible for his crippled Undead hand, which reminds him of his mission, and now he wishes to bring justice to his old teacher, and will do anything to complete his grim task.
Looks: Despite a lifespan longer than other people, Solesstorn appears relatively young and strong. But his appearance is dimmed by the Undead hand he has, which also serves to keep his mission in mind. He usually has a resolute, fixed expression on his face, and rarely shows any extreme forms of emotion, due to the suffering he endured during the invasion. However, now he has a set goal in his life, he hides his pain, and wills himself on.
Class: Main character

NOTE: I realise this guy DOES seem a bit too special. If anyone doesn't approve of him, I won't mind removing him.

BTW, here's a pic for Santis:

*Yes, this is the same place as in the Ikros stories. Sava kindly gave e permission to use the place.
Formendacil
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Formendacil »

Sir Kohran wrote:NOTE: I realise this guy DOES seem a bit too special. If anyone doesn't approve of him, I won't mind removing him.
Well, the Old Man was pretty special himself. So was the Sorceror-king. As long as you don't disrupt the peace in any faction-affecting way, I don't see any problem.

Although you MIGHT want to check with Nathan about the Lord Void backstory... Something about it doesn't seem to quite jive with what we know about his past (yup, I've been reading up on the "BloodVaine Epic" too), so you might want to check with him.

Otherwise, all looks good to me.

Now, coincidentally enough, whilst I was finishing Henry's travels here, I got some pictures for my Roleplay characters. First, the four new characters:

Novice-Master Marcellinus E'terriole:

Cadet Arthur Vitore:

Harold Brakespear:

and Thomas Valt:

In addition to these newbies, I have updated Sir Dractor. After all, he has a new, different, suit of armour. I also have his new sword in the picture, even though it'll likely be a month or two until he gets it...

Also, here's Sir Dractor when he first meets Thomas, in Forestman garb:

Also, here's a wedding picture for Bernard and Elwen. It's a bit early, I admit, but still...

Now, finally, a long, long time ago (say, November or so), Nathan asked us to register the NPCs we had created, so that they could be loaded into the database for future reference, like all the regular, registered characters. Now, I don't think that hardly anybody actually did this, but in rereading an old Planning Thread, I came across Emperor Constantius, and I figured I had may as well make him too, while I was at this. Therefore, without much further ado, I present: Constantius VII, Emperor of Legoland, King of Orion, Lord of the House Legonis, and Overlord of Dametreos:

And, while I haven't registered him yet, and don't intend to quite yet, I've got a picture of my new leading villian. Here it is, as teaser:

Whew... that's a lot of pictures.

Enjoy!
TheBohrok
Artisan

Post by TheBohrok »

Hey all,

I'm seriously considering joining the Roleplay this month after I'm done with school and graduation. What I want to know is if my character can be a part of this festival that Formendacil is planning. I look forward to joining you guys soon! Thanks
Formendacil
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Formendacil »

TheBohrok wrote:Hey all,

I'm seriously considering joining the Roleplay this month after I'm done with school and graduation. What I want to know is if my character can be a part of this festival that Formendacil is planning. I look forward to joining you guys soon! Thanks
Hey there! Welcome to the Roleplay, I hope you manage to join.

With regards to attending the "party", anyone is welcome to attend. If your character(s) is/are wanting to attend, then all you have to do is finagle him/her/them an invitation. If your character(s) is/are relatively important, have him/her/them sent as delegates of whatever factions(s) you register them under. If not... be inventive! Have them steal them, buy them, end up with them due to messenger mix-ups... whatever seems fun! :D

I hope that helps, and I hope to see you in Orion!

~Michael A. Joosten - Gaming Moderator~
Sir Kohran
Sheriff

Post by Sir Kohran »

Although you MIGHT want to check with Nathan about the Lord Void backstory... Something about it doesn't seem to quite jive with what we know about his past (yup, I've been reading up on the "BloodVaine Epic" too), so you might want to check with him.
Well, okay. I couldn't really find much on info on Void's past, except that, at some point, BloodVaine was his apprentice. I couldn't find much else, unless I've missed something. (probably have) Note that I don't want to set this character in stone yet.
First, I wanna see what Nate thinks of him and his relationship with Void. Nate? Thoughts?
Lord_Of_The_LEGO
Earl of Wells

Well, okay. I couldn't really find much on info on Void's past, except that, at some point, BloodVaine was his apprentice. I couldn't find much else, unless I've missed something. (probably have) Note that I don't want to set this character in stone yet.
First, I wanna see what Nate thinks of him and his relationship with Void. Nate? Thoughts?
Hey, Kohran, sorry for the delay. As Mike noted, I was away for the entire weekend.

Ok, first off: generally, Solesstorn himself is quite cool as a character, I have no problems with him. The connection with Lord Void, however, is a bit troublesome. First off, Lord Void is a Dametreos native, and hasn't been anywhere that isn't Dametreos (if he did, he would cause havoc). I've purposely left Lord Void's past mostly shrouded, and I intend to keep it that way, mostly for the reason I don't want Void to suffer from what eventually afflicted Bjarn: a complete revealing of his past and therefore a using up of his potential.

Also, I'm not really keen on having anyone else getting involved with my current Lord Void / Ajaxx plot. At any other time I would welcome it, but right now, I've got every single detail planned out for this plot. Also, I've got a deadline to meet to finish this plot. Now, after October once Lord Void is...er...in a new situation, Solesstorn's involvement will be welcome.
Sir Kohran
Sheriff

Post by Sir Kohran »

Lord_Of_The_LEGO wrote:
Hey, Kohran, sorry for the delay. As Mike noted, I was away for the entire weekend.

Ok, first off: generally, Solesstorn himself is quite cool as a character, I have no problems with him. The connection with Lord Void, however, is a bit troublesome. First off, Lord Void is a Dametreos native, and hasn't been anywhere that isn't Dametreos (if he did, he would cause havoc). I've purposely left Lord Void's past mostly shrouded, and I intend to keep it that way, mostly for the reason I don't want Void to suffer from what eventually afflicted Bjarn: a complete revealing of his past and therefore a using up of his potential.

Also, I'm not really keen on having anyone else getting involved with my current Lord Void / Ajaxx plot. At any other time I would welcome it, but right now, I've got every single detail planned out for this plot. Also, I've got a deadline to meet to finish this plot. Now, after October once Lord Void is...er...in a new situation, Solesstorn's involvement will be welcome.
Okay, then. I won't bring Solesstorn to Lord Void. I'll terminate him instead. *Santis and Jaythus run up and impale Solesstorn, then bury him in Cyberspace* Forget he ever existed.
Formendacil
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Formendacil »

Sir Kohran wrote:Okay, then. I won't bring Solesstorn to Lord Void. I'll terminate him instead. *Santis and Jaythus run up and impale Solesstorn, then bury him in Cyberspace* Forget he ever existed.
Well, if you want to, fine...

But there's no need to terminate a character just because he doesn't fit the way you thought he would... Surely you can think up another story/plot...

But, it's your call, do as you want... I'm just a bit shocked, that's all...
Sir Kohran
Sheriff

Post by Sir Kohran »

Formendacil wrote:
Sir Kohran wrote:Okay, then. I won't bring Solesstorn to Lord Void. I'll terminate him instead. *Santis and Jaythus run up and impale Solesstorn, then bury him in Cyberspace* Forget he ever existed.
Well, if you want to, fine...

But there's no need to terminate a character just because he doesn't fit the way you thought he would... Surely you can think up another story/plot...

But, it's your call, do as you want... I'm just a bit shocked, that's all...
Hmm. Maybe you're right; I'll keep him for another day.

'Nother post up. The relationship between Jaythus, Santis, and Jayson further deteriorates. :twisted:
Sir Kohran
Sheriff

Post by Sir Kohran »

Sorry for double-posting, but I wanted to say: I'm gonna bring Sole in now, but the background I posted (involving Lord Void and BloodVaine) doesn't count anymore. Instead, his past will be revealed later, and it will hae a great affect on Dametreos... :twisted: (not country affecting, of course)
Green Fox
Bailiff

Post by Green Fox »

Well, I'm kinda back-ish.* My endless PC troubles have ended with a faster computer and the tactical application of a hammer. There be quite a bit to read up on, so watch this space.**

*Can't say I'm not decisive!
**Unless my PC dies again. Or I get into a plot dead-end.