bad idea
15%

Total votes: 27

Lord_Of_The_LEGO
Earl of Wells

Post by Lord_Of_The_LEGO »

the_great_one wrote:

That concludes the beggining of the earth
Thanks for reading, NOW the role play begins, well in 20 mins or so ;)

TGO
Was all of that needed? A paragragh saying the world was created when two gods crossed swords would have been enough I think.
In the process of converting to [url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/nathanwells/]Flickr[/url].
the_great_one
Artisan

Post by the_great_one »

yes i just wanted to set the scene really but i suppose it was a bit too long... ;)

TGO
Lord_Of_The_LEGO
Earl of Wells

Simple it may be, but the website for C-C Roleplay is up:

http://www.lugnet.com/~1850/CC-Roleplay/

Only the 'Join' and 'Story' pages are still under construction.

PLMKWYT! :D
In the process of converting to [url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/nathanwells/]Flickr[/url].
Loneranger
Landlord

Post by Loneranger »

it's coming along great guys :D

LR
LEGO_KNIGHT
Artisan

Post by LEGO_KNIGHT »

Hi

Lord_Of_The_LEGO, great work. I appreciate your effort.

Here is a pic of my character, Drakko

Name: Drakko
Background/Personal Info: Came from a peasant family. Brought up to be a knight by a Senior Knight of Black Falcon. Strong and intelligent but has low confidence of himself. Humble. Compassionate
Faction: Black Falcon
Position/Occupation: A knight in the Black Falcon Army
Weapons/armor/helm: Brown Lance, Sword, Euro Armor, Falcon shield
Vehicle of choice: Shadow, a black stallion, rescued and nursed by Drakko from being killed during a storm.
Family/servants: None. All killed by robbers when he was a child
Other: His low confidence is his weakness.
Barbapple
Steward

Post by Barbapple »

your site looks fantastic!!! I was just wondering if it woulden't be to teribly much truble for me to change my charictor completly....If I could I could get a picture of him...get back to me soon....
Lord_Of_The_LEGO
Earl of Wells

Barbapple wrote:your site looks fantastic!!! I was just wondering if it woulden't be to teribly much truble for me to change my charictor completly....If I could I could get a picture of him...get back to me soon....
Sure, go ahead! :D

the_great_one:

Now that the website is up and introduction complete, when does roleplaying begin?
Barbapple
Steward

Post by Barbapple »

ok thanks.

Name: Lord Barbod
Background/Personal Info: Born King of the bull-crest knights. Raised in the castle, trained in barbarrick ways. Though his childhood was very rough, he is very kind and compashinate. In the great war of of the falcons,Barbod lost the whole of his army and his fortress. Now wandering, longing for a purpose.
Faction: Bull Crest
Position/Occupation: Former King of the Bull-Crest knights.
Weapons/armor: Brown spear, brown cape, bull crest Oval sheild.
Vehicle of choice: Feet
Family/servants:Father kiled in the great war of the falcons. Mother left when he was born. No siblings.
Other:???
Image: Avitar.
Lord_Of_The_LEGO
Earl of Wells

Barbapple wrote: Image: Avitar.

Barbapple, could you please post a link of your pic on brickshelf, post the image directly into a mesage or send me an attachment at lordofthelego AT hotmail DOT com? I can't link to your avatar image directly. Thanks!

Great character, BTW! :D
Barbapple
Steward

Post by Barbapple »

the_great_one
Artisan

Post by the_great_one »

ok then, sorry guys i have not been here yesterday, family trouble!
anyway here is the start of the roleplay!

Reno took a light sip from his glass of ale, and scanned around. A brawl was going on in the corner of the small ale house. Reno took a last sip and exited the inn. Reno had travelled a lot and was in a small crusaders town, south of a forestmen forest. Reno began to walk down the street and heard a sharp scream, he imediatley gripped his sword and pulled it from its sheath, turned, and faced the direction of the scream. When he saw what was happening he calmly walked over to the source of the scream, a pirate was holding on to a young women "come on darlin', i aint gonna hu't ya, am i", Reno pushed the pirate off the young lady, the lady had plate armour on, which was VERY uncommon for a lady to wear. "watcha doin'" the pirate screamed at Reno "leave her alone!" Reno shouted sword in his hand, "whata gonna do,!" and the pirate took his cutlass out and swung at Reno, the pirate was clearly drunk. Reno parried the swing and battered down on the pirates sword untill the sword fell out of the pirates hand, the pirate stood and ran off. "why thank you young sir" the lady was saying she was a young lady and talked very well. "dont mention it" Reno began to turn around, "my names Rosa, do you have a name" the lady was asking Reno "Reno, Renos my name, but i have to go now, Rosa" and Reno bagan to walk down the street "nice meeting you, Reno" Rosa called out after Reno "you too" Reno muttered under his breath, "you too"
the_great_one
Artisan

Post by the_great_one »

opps i was meaning to ask you guys, like the forestmen story, we could put the storys on another topic just for the storys! reply with what you think!

TGO
LEGO_KNIGHT
Artisan

Post by LEGO_KNIGHT »

Lord_Of_The_LEGO wrote:
Barbapple, could you please post a link of your pic on brickshelf, post the image directly into a mesage or send me an attachment at lordofthelego AT hotmail DOT com? I can't link to your avatar image directly. Thanks!
Hi

Can I have my character pic (Drakko) added too?

Here is the link:
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=642112

Thanks.

Erwin
Barbapple
Steward

Post by Barbapple »

Lord Barbon contenued to walk the plains in the land of the black falcons. He was walking on a path, muddering to himself as he did so. He fianaly came upon it. The land his fortress used to stand on.Anyman could still see a war was fought here, for the broken sheilds and spears still lie there.
He heard the clapping of a horses feet passing behind him.
"Sir, are you lost?" The voice said, a caring voice.
"Bloody Black Falcon Knight...Be gone with you, or your hoarse will leave here alone!" Barbon responded, his voice like a whip.
"Excuse me sir?" The young knight persisted.
"Kid, wern't 'cha there?" Barbon began, "All those years ago? you are a Black Falcon are you not?"
"aye.." The young man stated
Barbon whirled around to see the knight's shocked face when he recognised the Bull Crest upon his chest."Bloody Knight! your people took my people's land! Took my people's lives! And you took my pride! Be gone with you!"
"y-your..." The knight slowly pulled his finger up and pointed to Barbon, "L-l-lord....Lord Barbon.."
"The same." Barbon began to grin.
"well then, on behalf of my kingdom, I apologize!" The knight smiled.
"Bloody knight! I Need no apologie!" Barbon turned and began to walk away. A large grin ame to his face as he turned. "Bloody knight..." He said happily to himself.
Lord_Of_The_LEGO
Earl of Wells

Barbapple wrote:oh sorry, here you are!
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=642760

Thanks! I'll update the page ASAP! :wink:

LEGO_KNIGHT wrote:
Hi

Can I have my character pic (Drakko) added too?

Here is the link:
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=642112

Thanks.

Erwin
Sure thing! :D

the_great_one wrote:opps i was meaning to ask you guys, like the forestmen story, we could put the storys on another topic just for the storys! reply with what you think!

TGO
Yeah, I think you should start a new thread like the LEAGUE Of FORESTMEN for the story. This thread should be reserved for joining members and tecnical issues. :)