Castle Display at LEAHI Event - Pearlridge Center

Discussion and planning of large-scale Castle Themed displays and events
Sir Nelson
Old Wizard

Castle Display at LEAHI Event - Pearlridge Center

Post by Sir Nelson »

On July 12th, LEAHI (LEGO Enthusiasts Association of Hawaii) held a public display at Pearlridge Center. The display featured many themes, MOCs, and vintage sets, and was so popular with the public that we ended up staying an hour longer than was advertised.

One of the featured tables was a Castle layout done by my brother, Patrick (Sir Patrick, here on C-C). His full table diorama featured a number of old LEGO Castle sets and minifigs spanning 30 years (1978 to 2008). Hidden Harry Potter and Indiana Jones minifigs kept fans looking at this table. :)

Image ImageImage

See these and all other event images here.
"Old Wizards never die, nor fade away. They just kind of operate behind the scenes and in the shadows... doing all of their weird and wonderful Wizardy things and whatnot."
Heir of Black Falcon
Justiciar

Post by Heir of Black Falcon »

That is a nice set up. Your brother has a very cool collection. the connecting of all the various sets is nice. I like the waterfall and river splitting the display apart.

R
ottoatm
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by ottoatm »

Things like this make me wish my Chinese was good enough to chat about the brick with some of the LEGO fans here...

VERY nice work, and nice show of LEGO. Some nice sets, I agree, and some good classics.
and minifigs spanning 30 years (1978 to 2008)
This is especially fun to see for me~

Hope you all had fun. 8)
Knight Templar
n. pl. Knights Templars or Knights Templar
1.A member of an order of knights founded about 1118 to protect pilgrims in the Holy Land during the Second Crusade.

[url=http://legelot.50webs.com/mainPages/myStory.html]My Lego Stories: The Land of Legelot![/url]
[url=http://z13.invisionfree.com/Castle_World]CW-THE Lego Story Writer's Guild[/url]