Castle Displays and Contests at BrickFair

Discussion and planning of large-scale Castle Themed displays and events
Munchy
Foot Soldier

Post by Munchy »

cabrad wrote:Hi Everyone-

I have realized that I can't do the coordinator job this year. I recently started a new job in a new state and I am overwhelmed by it. I asked Ben if he'd be willing to take over for me and he has graciously agreed to do so. Thank you Ben!! We co-coordinated before as he mentioned, so I know he'll do a great job. Thus, I am officially stepping down and handing this over to Ben. Good luck and enjoy BrickFair everyone!

Cyndi
RL always comes before anything else. God luck and I hope the "hectic-ness" calms soon.
architect wrote:Due to unforeseen circumstances, I have been asked to take over the Castle Coordinator duties at BrickFair 2008 this August. Cyndi and I were the Castle co-coordinators at the last DC fest in 2006.

In the next few days I will post updates on contests, door prizes for attendees who reply to this thread, door prizes to those who bring a tudor building to fest, and castle presentations. Stay tuned!

Ben
Three cheers for Ben!

Huzaah!
Huzzah!
Huzz...

Wait. Tudor building? Uh oh.

*starts digging into his massive pile of unsorted bricks*

:lol:
HeartOfDarkness
Reeve

Post by HeartOfDarkness »

I'll try to be there. I don't have much in the way of a castle, but I've got a hundred or so crownies and a bunch of skeletons that I could donate to the layout.
HeartOfDorkness