lowlug castle layout Legoworld 2013 Utrecht the Netherlands

Discussion and planning of large-scale Castle Themed displays and events
MOCkingBird
Serf

lowlug castle layout Legoworld 2013 Utrecht the Netherlands

Post by MOCkingBird »

For the seven days long legoworld 2013 event in Utrecht the Netherlands (October 17-23), a group of seven people created a big castle layout. The creators in order from the round castle to the elfish tower: Thomassio, MOCkingBird, Koffiemoc, Tijger-San, mcdenbesten, jeroend, elderon (some have a different name on this forum).
pictures taken by barman during the event, my pictures of the castle layout and a short film on youtube by victorb. The pecking chickens from Tijger-San

As members of lowlug we wanted to show what we can do with lego. So besides the castle layout we also had a beautiful individual work by Stuifzand also in the castle theme. And a town-modular layout, individual works by pj_bosman and neverroads (beautiful american light house). A model of a pomping station by Marakoeschtra. Big models of ships and trucks, some demo's of trucktrial, great technic creations and a few smaller MOCs. All was very well received by the public, especially the castle layout that some said was the best they had seen during the event.

Hope you will enjoy the layout as well, even if only through the pictures.
AK_Brickster
Admin
Admin

Re: lowlug castle layout Legoworld 2013 Utrecht the Netherla

Post by AK_Brickster »

Wow, that was a really incredible layout! The "pecking chickens" were my favorite feature. Will definitely have to try that sometime.
Plastics make it possible! (BrickLink) - My Flickr Stream
Courage, Honor, Loyalty! For Garheim!