Bricks Cascade 2014 Registration Now Open

Discussion and planning of large-scale Castle Themed displays and events
Tagman
Gong Farmer

Bricks Cascade 2014 Registration Now Open

Post by Tagman »

This was just announced on Bricks Cascade's Facebook page:

Bricks Cascade Registration is now LIVE! Please head on over to http://www.brickscascade.com and get registered.

This year we are doing something a little special. If you get fully registered and have your tickets paid by Sunday, December 8th, you will be entered in a raffle to win a Lego set! It's the Black Pearl (4184) which is no longer being sold by Lego.

Every ticket has the Bricks Casacde 2014 1 x 8 engraved brick included, but you can order up to 3 more custom bricks in addition, for a cost.

We're really excited about Bricks Cascade this year and we hope you are too!

Thanks, and keep on building!

I can't wait to go and see what the other castle members will be bringing this year!
SEdmison
Laborer

Re: Bricks Cascade 2014 Registration Now Open

Post by SEdmison »

Tagman wrote: We're really excited about Bricks Cascade this year and we hope you are too!

Thanks, and keep on building!

I can't wait to go and see what the other castle members will be bringing this year!
I agree 100%. As we get a little closer to the date, I'll start a coordination thread where people can list what they're bringing so I can plan the space.
All things in moderation, particularly moderators.

Flickr: [url]http://www.flickr.com/photos/sedmison/[/url]
Tagman
Gong Farmer

Re: Bricks Cascade 2014 Registration Now Open

Post by Tagman »

Since this will be my first time going to Bricks Cascade I am looking at what hotel I should book. I wasn't sure what a good one is that is close to the convention center and so I am wondering what hotel people used in previous years and what they would recommend.