Chicago House of Bricks Online Registration

Discussion and planning of large-scale Castle Themed displays and events
JasonSpears
Laborer

Chicago House of Bricks Online Registration

Post by JasonSpears »

I'm very happy to announce that registration for Chicago House of Bricks at To Be CONtinued 4: The Musical is now online. Prices and information for registration can be accessed via the Box Office link on the side bar for the event.

Registration is not exclusive to House of Bricks and will allow attendees access to all areas of the convention. To Be CONtinued 4: The Musical is being held at the Chicago Marriott Schaumburg. A link to the hotel can be accessed through the Venue link on the main page. For Dealer information, please click on the Departments link on the side bar.

If you have questions or comments, please reply to this note, as others may have similar questions. Questions can also be sent to HoB(at)2BeCONtinued(dot)com which will forward to me as well as other members of the ToBeCONtinued staff. Please refer to the following list of event coordinators for any specific question.

Felix Greco - HoB(at)2BeCONtinued(dot)com
Chicago House of Bricks Coodinator
Space/Moonbase Coordinator
Film Contest Coordinator (Announcement coming soon!)
Director of Programming
Train/Town Coordinator (Until a suitable replacement is found)

Jason Spears - jason(at)michlug(dot)org
Castle Coordinator

Brian Davis - brdavis(at)iusb(dot)edu
Technic/Mindstorms Coordinator
GBC Coordinator

I'd also like to add a very special thank you to Kelly McKiernan for all of his help and hard work getting registration up and running.

When we at Chicago House of Bricks were approached to be a part of ToBeCONtinued, we were asked only one question. I extended this same question to you and hope it will be an indication of the great time we anticipate having...

What can we do to help you have fun?
Jason Spears | [url=http://www.michlug.org]MichLUG[/url] | [url=http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/spearjr/]Brickshelf Gallery[/url]