Group order

Buying, Selling, or Trading LEGO or Castle related items
Troy T. Moore
Gentleman

Group order

Post by Troy T. Moore »

Bricks4you is having a sale this week where prices are continueing to fall throughout the week. Sounds like the order can be added to (not invoiced right away) throughout the week. A logistical nightmare if identical items are ordered on different days, maybe :wink: Anyways anyone interested in spearheading a group order? I only have credit card funded paypal so I am not set up to recieve payments (at least not to my knowledge) I would be interested in some dk grey ninja armour(30-50), 4 bladed spear(50-100) and almost everything else, but I am spent for several months of this year already (brickling + paypal = credit card woes) However I have zero of the aforementioned items. Considering stores on this side of the sea sell the ninja armour for 1.50 and Bricks4you is currently .60 .... well where would you rather buy?
Troy T. Moore
Devari
Journeyman

Post by Devari »

I'd be interested in a group order as well.

Although I do not have paypal, if that is a problem.
Troy T. Moore
Gentleman

Post by Troy T. Moore »

Well if there is interest I will do it and I can take payment via money orders. I would do same as Aidan with the shipping, actual cost. Barbapple, you're so close to me it would be a good deal for you :wink: (seeing as how you like the ninja armour) And Devari you being a fellow canuck would be reasonable as well.
Troy T. Moore
porschecm2
Councilor

Post by porschecm2 »

I'll throw in, but I'm afraid I'd have to have a pretty small order. I'm still deciding what I want. There's so much good stuff. :cry:

Cm2
sith35
Freeman

Post by sith35 »

I we do get this rolling we do need to remember that there is a limit to 35 lots total. Just I side note I did not want us all to forget.
If it doesn't fit FORCE IT! If it breaks then it needed to be replaced anyways.
forester3291
Merchant

Post by forester3291 »

UMMM.............is this seller a bricklink store if so I can't find him
Space rocks.
footsteps
Tastes good with ketchup

Post by footsteps »

forester3291 wrote:UMMM.............is this seller a bricklink store if so I can't find him
http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=torquay

Also remember that he invoices daily so you may not be able to build up a big order over time - make sure you've got all your 'duckies' in a row before you start placing your order.

I'm sorely tempted to join the throng, but I'm chasing after parts that he doesn't have right now (though I did place a big order from him a month or so ago -- a pleasant experience, by way of testimonial).

Alan
I'm a human BEING, not a human doing!
The two most important days of your life are the day you are born
and the day you discover why. (Donald Sensing)
One plus one equals three... for large values of one. (Bruce Fournier)
Troy T. Moore
Gentleman

Post by Troy T. Moore »

Any of you serious, orders small or large PM me and I will compile a list so that we keep the lots 35 or under. I spoke to the owner and he said same items invoiced on seperate days will be treated as seperate lots. I will try to hold off as long as I can but if things start disappearing I may do it earlier. That usually happens when some of the big shops in the US buy oodles of stuff from him. I was planning on splitting the $25 shipping by as many persons as order, regardless of order size.
Troy T. Moore
cracker nate
Peasant

Q...

Post by cracker nate »

Are you taking Money Orders only, or can we pay you through PayPal?
forester3291
Merchant

Post by forester3291 »

footsteps wrote:
forester3291 wrote:UMMM.............is this seller a bricklink store if so I can't find him
http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=torquay

Also remember that he invoices daily so you may not be able to build up a big order over time - make sure you've got all your 'duckies' in a row before you start placing your order.

I'm sorely tempted to join the throng, but I'm chasing after parts that he doesn't have right now (though I did place a big order from him a month or so ago -- a pleasant experience, by way of testimonial).

Alan
Thanks. I think I'm going to sit out on this one guys thanks though :D
Space rocks.