In Need of Knights and Weapons/Armor

Buying, Selling, or Trading LEGO or Castle related items
BobaFett2
Serf

In Need of Knights and Weapons/Armor

Post by BobaFett2 »

I don't have much of a castle collection (more town and space but just about every theme in small quantities), so my knights collection numbers less than 20 (most of these are too different from each other to really work together-I have a few Royal Knights Soldiers, the Morcia Knights, 2 Knights Kingdom Knights and a Bat Lord, plus a large amount of accessories I recently bought.

Are there are good stores for buying large quantities of Knights? If so, please tell me.
This is not Star Wars-It's real life (not much difference though).
nanuck95
Court jester

Re: In Need of Knights and Weapons/Armor

Post by nanuck95 »

Depends what kind of knights you are looking for. If you're looking for newer stuff, the Kingdoms battlepacks are probably your best bet. You can get them at Lego S@H online or in Lego stores. They go for $15 each in the US and come with 5 figures each, making the figs around $3 each, plus you get some nice weapons and armor.

If you're looking for vintage stuff, and have a bigger wallet, you can look around on Bricklink for the specific figs you want, or sometimes you can find really good deals on bulk minifig auctions on ebay. Ebay can be really tricky, just make sure you know what you're getting into before you bid on anything and look around a bit. If you are diligent enough and patient enough, you can find some awesome deals on ebay. A few months ago I scored 7 lion knights, a horse (with lion knight barding) and a few misc weapons for $12 + shipping. Again, it depends what you're looking for, some factions/figs tend to be easier to get than others.
BobaFett2
Serf

Re: In Need of Knights and Weapons/Armor

Post by BobaFett2 »

nanuck95 wrote:Depends what kind of knights you are looking for. If you're looking for newer stuff, the Kingdoms battlepacks are probably your best bet. You can get them at Lego S@H online or in Lego stores. They go for $15 each in the US and come with 5 figures each, making the figs around $3 each, plus you get some nice weapons and armor.

If you're looking for vintage stuff, and have a bigger wallet, you can look around on Bricklink for the specific figs you want, or sometimes you can find really good deals on bulk minifig auctions on ebay. Ebay can be really tricky, just make sure you know what you're getting into before you bid on anything and look around a bit. If you are diligent enough and patient enough, you can find some awesome deals on ebay. A few months ago I scored 7 lion knights, a horse (with lion knight barding) and a few misc weapons for $12 + shipping. Again, it depends what you're looking for, some factions/figs tend to be easier to get than others.
Yeah, ebay is tricky. Unfortunately my dad isn't too keen on it, so I mostly buy on bricklink. My wallet's pretty big, and my budget for this month totals 68 dollars, so I'm thinking or bricklink. I tend towards older stuff for soldiers, but for Knights newer guys work better for me.
This is not Star Wars-It's real life (not much difference though).