KB BOGO 50% Off Last Four Days

Buying, Selling, or Trading LEGO or Castle related items
ACPin
Reeve

KB BOGO 50% Off Last Four Days

Post by ACPin »

Just been to a KB store and the sign says anything with the orange tags are BOGO 50% off but there's only four days left to go. Selection varies by store and here's what I found with orange tags that maybe of use for castle.

1) UCS Yoda $39.99 (great for stockpiling tan and sand green bricks)
2) The Chamber of Secrets $39.99
doctorsparkles
Landlord

Post by doctorsparkles »

I wonder if this is a chain-wide promotion or something specific to your local KB. Perhaps I'll find out if I go to the mall tomorrow night... Doctor Sparkles needs a new pair of shoes.
"Always do what you want, and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." ~ Doctor Suess
xxbattosaixx
Foot Soldier

Post by xxbattosaixx »

It's chain wide.All three KB's I go to in NJ have it. :)

(Edited for non-caps I.)
Last edited by xxbattosaixx on Fri Jul 30, 2004 4:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
- Tom
doctorsparkles
Landlord

Post by doctorsparkles »

xxbattosaixx wrote:It's chain wide.All three KB's i go to in NJ have it. :)
Right on.
"Always do what you want, and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." ~ Doctor Suess
Robin Hood
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Robin Hood »

Well its all very nice, but since we in Canda don't have KB(what ever that stands for) it doesn't make much difference to us. Still at least some are lucky. I am assuming that KB is a real solid store. :wink:
I build, therefore I am.

Brave words coming from a guy called grapenuts.
doctorsparkles
Landlord

Post by doctorsparkles »

Robin Hood wrote:Well its all very nice, but since we in Canda don't have KB(what ever that stands for) it doesn't make much difference to us. Still at least some are lucky. I am assuming that KB is a real solid store. :wink:
To be honest, I don't even know what K.B. stands for. The chain is just called K.B. Toys. Perhaps someone's initials? I'm sorry about your lack of K.B.s, but if it's any consulation, the chain seems to be failing (at least in my area). In the past year, 5 K.B. stores have shut down in my county and neighboring counties. It's rather sad, really.
Oh well. Toys R Us is much better anyway.
ACPin
Reeve

Post by ACPin »

KB, KayBee and KB Outlet stores belong to the same chain of brick and mortar stores. There's also the online KB and eToys that are operated by the same management. When eToys went kaput, KB bought all of their inventory and that's why when you go to the stores some of the ads mention about eToys. Strange enough that the pricing between the online and actual stores vary as is the stock on hand.

Forgot to mention that some of the adventurer sets are also with orange tags.

1) Tygurah's Roar #7411 $4.99
2) Yeti's Hideout #7412 $4.99
3) Elephant Caravan #7414 $9.99
4) Aero Nomad #7415 $9.99