My very first...

Buying, Selling, or Trading LEGO or Castle related items
soccerkid6
Admin
Admin

Re: My very first...

Post by soccerkid6 »

Now if only I had more time to build! (a common problem among many of us, I'm sure :P
Not for me :wink: My problem is getting pieces, my family has been playing with Lego for a while and has probably 12000 or so pieces in all, but not that many in each color. My inn/stable (viewtopic.php?f=3&t=20906) just wiped out almost all our 1x bricks in blue and black :( I am working on building my collection though. Bought about 1100 pieces off of Bricklink so far, and soon to be much more. The castle I'm working on is going to take a lot, especially as I'm using just bricks(no SNOT) for walls. The outer gatehouse for my castle can be seen here, viewtopic.php?f=3&t=20773
that kind of gives you the idea of the size of the castle. Plus I will be doing some of the countryside surrounding it. Guess I don't have any trouble aiming high. Probably will take a year or two.

p.s. Thanks again for all the great info on LEGO cases, I had never heard of them before this.
John 14:6, Jesus answered, "I am the way the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."
Brickbuilt: http://www.brickbuilt.org/
Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/isaacsnyder/
Formendacil
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Formendacil »

Insofar as this thread celebrates some happy milestones in an AFOL's life, it might have been appropriate to the Announcements forum, and insofar as it discussions the purchase of LEGO items, it might have been appropriate to Buy/Sell/Trade. Since the conversation has followed the discussion of purchasing cases, I judge to be a Buy/Sell/Trade dominant topic, and will move it thither.

(And congratulations on your MMV!)

~Michael A. Joosten - Moderator
AK_Brickster
Admin
Admin

Post by AK_Brickster »

Thanks Formendacil.

I'm back from my AK trip and excited to put my MMV together! Now if only I can convince my wife that it's a priority, despite the fact that I haven't seen her in well over a week, lol. :lol:
Plastics make it possible! (BrickLink) - My Flickr Stream
Courage, Honor, Loyalty! For Garheim!