Oh, happy day!

Buying, Selling, or Trading LEGO or Castle related items
Troy T. Moore
Gentleman

Oh, happy day!

Post by Troy T. Moore »

Recently I had being wanting to buy more bricks to complete my latest castle. I was (and still am to some degree) in some distress about the change of the colours (greys & brown), particularily light grey. I was on BrickLink, adding items in this shop to my cart, of light bluish grey (a lot cheaper than classic grey in most stores), for fun I clicked on light grey and his 2 x 4 bricks were on sale ($0.084). I bought the remaining 1795 that he had and emptied my cart of light bley. Can I afford it? Not really, but having my dearest colour taken out of the equation, forever, from TLC (not being available from S@H) has made me crazy. Not all the way, I was a little crazy before. :wink:
Troy T. Moore
jon_p
Artisan

Post by jon_p »

BrickLink seems to be our only ally at the moment.
I regret not getting into castle earlier as my grey brick collection is very small. And, as I has started my first MOC in the old light grey I have had to order alot of Bricklink to keep me going.
Maybe I can order a few BFF from S@H, I think they are about £35 now. As long as Lego aren't producing any old set in the new greys??

Jon.
"We dine well here in Camelot, we eat ham and jam and spam alot!"

My Brickshelf gallery - http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=85183
lil Jon
Merchant

Post by lil Jon »

I often cry myself to sleep thinking about the light grey issue. Well, not really but i too am working on a castle project that i plan on taking a few years to complete.

WHY WHY WHY! oh well
It's a Christmas Miracle!