Looking for, And an FYI

Buying, Selling, or Trading LEGO or Castle related items
Lil_Curt
Steward

Looking for, And an FYI

Post by Lil_Curt »

Hey guys I am looking for a couple Uruh-kai Army sets for my helms deep set. I have checked the Walmart's in my area, and none have any lego on clearance. If someone finds them on clearance and would be willing to pick up a couple for me I would appreciate it.

Also TRU is having a sale on some stuff, I just got the Riddles for the Ring set for $7.49, needless to say I picked up 4. So I have a few extra gollums to trade. These sets are great for the slopes for rock work. Will also have some other minifig's to trade once I go threw my stack of box's.

I am looking for Forest maidens, the warrior maiden CMF 10, and the Bagpiper minifig's , they don't have to be sealed just complete.

Thanks,

Curt

Have to trade: 2 roman centurion CMF 10, one mohawk warrior CMF 10, one Red king from Kingdoms joust set, one sealed Jorel poly bag, 3 Bilbo red shirts and four Gollum's, one Elrond, one Haldir, one berserker Uruk-hai no accessories, two Uruk-hai no accessories. all are brand new, unsealed (except Jorel). put together and sitting on shelf.
So Many Hobbies So Little Time....
Come Visit me on Facebook @ Atavistic Creations
Str0ngbad
Laborer

Re: Looking for, And an FYI

Post by Str0ngbad »

PM inbound.
Toilet paper goes over not under.
Lil_Curt
Steward

Re: Looking for, And an FYI

Post by Lil_Curt »