Wanted! Custom Torso and Face stickers!

Buying, Selling, or Trading LEGO or Castle related items
Lt. A.J.V.
Serf

Post by Lt. A.J.V. »

I did these a while ago but,I added some changes to them.Yeah,I really got in to it!
Loneranger
Landlord

Post by Loneranger »

http://www.bijoe.com/bijoe_mission.htm

Whos da bomb?

you know it :p

LR
LEGOFREAK
noy dna rehtih

Post by LEGOFREAK »

Lt. A.J.V. wrote:I did these a while ago but,I added some changes to them.Yeah,I really got in to it!
can you email some to me or link us to a pic? I am dying to see them. :D I am a huge Joe fan from way back, and I liked the BI joe and this other site too.

thanks!

:D
Lt. A.J.V.
Serf

Post by Lt. A.J.V. »

LEGOFREAK wrote:
Lt. A.J.V. wrote:I did these a while ago but,I added some changes to them.Yeah,I really got in to it!
can you email some to me or link us to a pic? I am dying to see them. :D I am a huge Joe fan from way back, and I liked the BI joe and this other site too.

thanks!

:D

Hey LEGOFREAK,go to brickshelf,type under members,AJ105,I guess you can figure it out. :wink:
LEGOFREAK
noy dna rehtih

Post by LEGOFREAK »

Ok - for those of you following this thread, heres what I got so far.
Image Image Image Image

Now the thumbs just don't do 'em justice. so click on the pic for the deep link. 8)

(oh and for you nit-pickers out there - yes I know the cobra soldier has a gun on his suspender/equipment harness thingie, but its a black gun and doesnt show up well when you print it. same thing goes for the little winged emblem thingie on the crimson guard) :D
Lt. A.J.V.
Serf

Post by Lt. A.J.V. »

Here is the link to some of my stickers.

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=98979
cd536
Laborer

Post by cd536 »

LEGOFREAK

Those are just awesome! :D . I went through all my legos and pulled out all my blue ground crew minifigs. They are just waiting for a change of uniform. Keep up the excellant work.
I cant wait to see the rest.
MaxiVisVires
Squire
Location: San Diego, CA If I was any closer to LEGOLand, I'd be living there

Post by MaxiVisVires »

Legofreak, those look awesome! I'd like to see what you have planned for the head gear though. The cobra commander can't be easy, unless you have him in the blue hood.
LEGOFREAK
noy dna rehtih

Post by LEGOFREAK »

cd536 wrote:LEGOFREAK

Those are just awesome! :D . I went through all my legos and pulled out all my blue ground crew minifigs. They are just waiting for a change of uniform. Keep up the excellant work.
I cant wait to see the rest.
Thanks! :D
I have been wanting to do these for quite some time now, so thank you for providing the excuse. :wink:

here are three more:
Image Image Image

Now Kevin did the original muscley guy, and I totally swiped that for Destro, and If you look closely at the Baroness you'll be able to see the outline of the leather armor done by Anthony.
I kept Mjr. Bludd fairly simple, I hope you don't mind. :D
cd536
Laborer

Post by cd536 »

Dude, I can't wait to see Firefly and Storm Shadow. These are outstanding.
LEGOFREAK
noy dna rehtih

Post by LEGOFREAK »

cd536 wrote:Dude, I can't wait to see Firefly and Storm Shadow. These are outstanding.
Ok - here's the last two - And I will be printing this sheet out and mailing it probably this weekend, So PM me your address. :D

Image Image

I like the way stormshadow turned out - nice and simple :D

Now - Does anyone have a white ninja hood I could trade for? my son really wants this guy :D

edit: I thought you might like to seeImage the actual print job - don't worry - they turn out a bit sharper. Print screen always fuzzes it a bit :wink:
lil Jon
Merchant

Post by lil Jon »

Hey,
Just looked through this thread and those custom toros look pretty rad!

Good work Freak

oh, the GI Joe memories...(all mine died one 4th of July... never had the heart to blow up LEGOz or Star wars figures)
It's a Christmas Miracle!