Classic vizer wanted

Buying, Selling, or Trading LEGO or Castle related items
Loneranger
Landlord

Classic vizer wanted

Post by Loneranger »

Hello CC members, I am looking for two yellow castle visers, I need one in black, the second can be in any kind of color :)

PM or e-mail me and tell me what you want and I'll tell you if I;ve got it in bulk ;)

please, I really need them...

LR
Luís
Steward

Post by Luís »

Won't youmind to me to tell that I am looking for castle visores(pointi) and gates(with hinges).
[url=http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/7sword7/]Shelved bricks(???)[/url]
You know you're a good person when you see megablocks and have to do things you would rather not.
xxbattosaixx
Foot Soldier

Post by xxbattosaixx »

I don't have it,but do you have the old style helmets to go with it?Just checking. :)
- Tom
Loneranger
Landlord

Post by Loneranger »

Yes, and some one is already trading me two, but thanks guys :)

LR
LEGOFREAK
noy dna rehtih

Post by LEGOFREAK »

xxbattosaixx wrote:I don't have it,but do you have the old style helmets to go with it?Just checking. :)
with or without the thickened chin strap? because I may need a couple with the thin chin.. :D
Jojo
Master

Post by Jojo »

Hello!
LEGOFREAK wrote:
xxbattosaixx wrote:I don't have it,but do you have the old style helmets to go with it?Just checking. :)
with or without the thickened chin strap? because I may need a couple with the thin chin..
The light grey helmets only exist with the thin chin strap, so you can't do anything wrong with grey.
Classic Space helmets with thickened chin straps might be unuseful for classic visors if you are unlucky, because the most recent edition of these helmets doesn't even come with these little holes at the helmet's side that are needed to fit the visor in.

Bye
Jojo

xxbattosaixx
Foot Soldier

Post by xxbattosaixx »

LEGOFREAK wrote:
with or without the thickened chin strap? because I may need a couple with the thin chin.. :D
Oh no,I don't have any.Way before my time.I just wanted to make sure he had the helmet to go with the visor.You,know,didn't want him to try and fit it on the new one,and snap it or something.. :wink:
- Tom
LEGOFREAK
noy dna rehtih

Post by LEGOFREAK »

Jojo wrote:Hello!
The light grey helmets only exist with the thin chin strap, so you can't do anything wrong with grey.
Classic Space helmets with thickened chin straps might be unuseful for classic visors if you are unlucky, because the most recent edition of these helmets doesn't even come with these little holes at the helmet's side that are needed to fit the visor in.

Bye
Jojo

Yah - you can never go wrong with classic gray, and eventually I'll get one of those... eventually. :D
I was fortunate in a recent trade with James to get the gray visor, and found in my collection, two white helms, one red one and a yellow one. I didnt realize I had any of those helmets left at all, but they all have the thickened chin strap. So what I notice is the visor sits a little higher (?) dont know how else to put it. - it's hardly noticeable, and I really dont mind, but sometimes I can get to be a bit of a perfectionist.
plus old gray rocks. :D
Loneranger
Landlord

Post by Loneranger »

xxbattosaixx wrote:
LEGOFREAK wrote:
Oh no,I don't have any.Way before my time.I just wanted to make sure he had the helmet to go with the visor.You,know,didn't want him to try and fit it on the new one,and snap it or something.. :wink:
I've been playing with lego since I was 3. and when I was a kid I would look at all the lego magz (We never through any out. we even have one with the yellow castle in it) also, I have many of the old helms. in different colors, so dont pick me as some fool! :p

LR
Loneranger
Landlord

Post by Loneranger »

Today I got one red classic viser from a person I traded with, it was snapped in half becayse it went through a mailing machine (he didnt send it in a box) I have another trade were I'm getting two more visers, I hope that person sent them in a box...

if you guys want a pic to see how bad it is, I'll take one. but you may cry (thats what I did atleast :cry: )

LR
Luís
Steward

Post by Luís »

Show us please.
You know you're a good person when you see megablocks and have to do things you would rather not.
Loneranger
Landlord

Post by Loneranger »

Luís
Steward

Post by Luís »

I'm sorry for that vizer.
Jojo
Master

Post by Jojo »

Hello!

Poor visor!
For those sending such items: I suggest you put them in a matchbox for shipment.

Bye
Jojo