Lookie what I found

Buying, Selling, or Trading LEGO or Castle related items
MaxiVisVires
Squire
Location: San Diego, CA If I was any closer to LEGOLand, I'd be living there

Post by MaxiVisVires »

Generally speaking, I haven't found PAB that exciting. I check out all the bins, but most of the time I don't bother actually getting anything. I'm kinda surprised that the Glendale store has the old gray since it is a fairly new store (and I'm the rat that bought out their last Black Falcon Fortresses). Still, I'm glad that they are there for special projects.
I generally agree with this, most PAB's are not very exciting. Unless I need bulk bricks for a castle, usually I don't get anything (though I am gonna start picking up some tan and some sand blue to make some different looking castles). There's only one PAB that I actually buy from time and time again. And that's the PAB at Club LEGO at LEGOland. Simply amazing selection of parts, and they have basic minifigs (usually town stuff) that I can go through. At 7 cents a minifig (they charge 6.99 a 1/4 pound, -10% off if you're a plus member), it's a great way to pick up a bunch of minifigs for customizing. Also, those promo bricks you see on Bricklink that go for like 4.00 each go by the pound price at Club LEGO. They have quite a selection in the rares colors (orange, pink, lime, tan), and they have accessories you'd need for uh non castle stuff.