October Bulk Order

Buying, Selling, or Trading LEGO or Castle related items
wlister
Sheriff

October Bulk Order

Post by wlister »

Hi All,

I have hit a financial snag in the form of a nasty car repair bill for a Distributor something or other.(I'm not a car guy. :? ) I do know it will be snagging all my spending money for about two months. So I won't be able to do a Bricks4You order in October. His new shipping policies aren't as good anyway. Someone else can take the helm of a bulk order if they want, he should be opening his store soon. Sorry guys, maybe another time.

Will
After a long absence, I have returned. I can't wait to start building again.
rogue27
Admin
Admin

Post by rogue27 »

New shipping policies? If you are referring to $5 + $1 per lot, I believe that was just for his 31st birthday sale.

Anyway, I may be willing and able to organize a bulk order in the coming weeks. I'll post again in a couple weeks when I am sure.
[url=http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=rogue]Bricklink Store[/url] - [url=http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=rjcarello]Brickshelf Gallery[/url]
LEGOFREAK
noy dna rehtih

Post by LEGOFREAK »

no prob for me dude... I have found a couple of 'local' stores I want to order from (Troy :wink: ) first anyway.

Lemme know when you're back up. :D
Formendacil
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Formendacil »

I can live with this... Lego expenses have been piling up lately anyway.

And I DO have a life, you know. And it DOES require a few occasional infusions of cash.
wlister
Sheriff

Post by wlister »

Formendacil wrote:I can live with this... Lego expenses have been piling up lately anyway.

And I DO have a life, you know. And it DOES require a few occasional infusions of cash.
You have a life? With all the posting, I assumed you had glued your hands to your keyboard. :wink:

Anyway, I was sent a "Special Offer" from Bricks4you since I have ordered a few times from him. He sent a shop password and currently his shipping costs are still the $5.00 + $1.00 per lot. So no shipping is not as good a deal right now. Hopefully he will change them again.

Will
After a long absence, I have returned. I can't wait to start building again.
Lord_Of_The_LEGO
Earl of Wells

Post by Lord_Of_The_LEGO »

No prob for me, I got what I really needed when Aidan and Emperor James ordered...

Now I just need to make some orders from some other select stores...
In the process of converting to [url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/nathanwells/]Flickr[/url].
Robin Hood
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Robin Hood »

wlister wrote:
Formendacil wrote:I can live with this... Lego expenses have been piling up lately anyway.

You have a life? With all the posting, I assumed you had glued your hands to your keyboard. :wink:

Anyway, I was sent a "Special Offer" from Bricks4you since I have ordered a few times from him. He sent a shop password and currently his shipping costs are still the $5.00 + $1.00 per lot. So no shipping is not as good a deal right now. Hopefully he will change them again.

Will
Hehe, he DID have a life. (hides away glue)

Dan :wink:
I build, therefore I am.

Brave words coming from a guy called grapenuts.