Yellow Castle #6075 Knight Visor

Buying, Selling, or Trading LEGO or Castle related items
Zurem
Peasant

Yellow Castle #6075 Knight Visor

Post by Zurem »

Hey... it's been awhile since I've posted... life caught up with me.
I am searching for a credible producer of custom pieces, because I would like to get a knight helmet visor like the kind seen in #6075 Castle, except, in the colors of blue, brown, and yellow.
I am willing to pay good money, which is not an object, so long as I don't get swindled, and that the visors actually connect to those lego space helmets.
I don't know what the price is for a small, custom piece like this, but, ever since I saw this one Lego Pamphlet from Europe where they had inadvertently improperly advertised the crown-knight from #6075 as having a blue visor, I have wanted one, except that I couldn't afford stuff in my childhood.
I've never dealt with custom lego pieces before, so, if anyone could direct me to somebody reliable, I would be eternally grateful, and I'd offer good vibes/prayers/positive energies to you for your generosity, in helping one as unfamiliar with this kind of thing as I am.
Thanks in advance, anyone who took the time to read this post, even if you cannot offer referrals!
ludzik
Steward

Re: Yellow Castle #6075 Knight Visor

Post by ludzik »

you mean 375?
Zurem
Peasant

Re: Yellow Castle #6075 Knight Visor

Post by Zurem »

ludzik wrote:you mean 375?
Yep! The same one. :)