Black Falcon Army for sale

Buying, Selling, or Trading LEGO or Castle related items
Blue samurai
Villein

Black Falcon Army for sale

Post by Blue samurai »

Four hundred and twelve men,48 horseman black Falcons.118 blue scale mail with black cape,74 bowmen with bow and arrow and quiver,100 marching black falcons with blue falcon shield,72 chain mail ,also 48 horses.total149 blue falcon shields and 47 falcon shields with yellow rim,and all men have weapon.60 years old and its time to play with other toys,would like to sell as a whole army.not played with at all,no lose legs or lose arms,all excellent condition.Will split up Army if anyone is interested in any of these men.3.75 a man,1.25 a shield,1.00 a horse,have many other knights .A lot cheaper than eBay or bricklink.
Last edited by Blue samurai on Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ludzik
Steward

Re: Black Falcon Army for sale

Post by ludzik »

Pics would be nice. Would you consider splitting?
ludzik
Steward

Post by ludzik »

I'd be potentially interested in some of the black falcon minifigs if anyone would be interested in splitting the army :)

Btw, I got these from Blue Samurai and with his permission I posted them here so that folks can see what he's got.

[img]https://c1.staticflickr.com/1/438/31961313880_bb320e6320.jpg[/img]
[img]https://c1.staticflickr.com/1/487/32338410125_89d4d1cc23.jpg[/img]
[img]https://c1.staticflickr.com/1/419/32218475731_d86b5d0a6b.jpg[/img]
JCool
Apprentice

Post by JCool »

Wow that's an impressive Black Falcon army!! They just need an equally impressive castle to defend (or attack!).

I can only guess that there's a hefty price-tag associated with this. One thought though - perhaps a castle group or lug would be interested in chipping in together to buy it? Think of having this army on display during an event! I've actually got an event coming up in a few weeks and this would be fun to have!
-Joe "Cool"
AK_Brickster
Admin
Admin

Post by AK_Brickster »

PM Sent :)
Plastics make it possible! (BrickLink) - My Flickr Stream
Courage, Honor, Loyalty! For Garheim!
Blue samurai
Villein

Post by Blue samurai »

[quote="Blue samurai"]Four hundred and twelve men,48 horseman black Falcons.118 blue scale mail with black cape,74 bowmen with bow and arrow and quiver,100 marching black falcons with blue falcon shield,72 chain mail ,also 48 horses.total149 blue falcon shields and 47 falcon shields with yellow rim,and all men have weapon.60 years old and its time to play with other toys,would like to sell as a whole army.not played with at all,no lose legs or lose arms,all excellent condition.Will split up Army if anyone is interested in any of these men.3.75 a man,1.25 a shield,1.00 a horse,have many other knights .A lot cheaper than eBay or bricklink.
It's been on long enough,everybody it's going to be split and sold on eBay,everybody wants everything for nothing.Thanks for looking!!.