Vladek's Attack kit price increase.

Buying, Selling, or Trading LEGO or Castle related items
Troy T. Moore
Gentleman

Vladek's Attack kit price increase.

Post by Troy T. Moore »

Hey all, I was just on S@H and noticed that even though the attack kit is backordered until the 17th of November, they have now increased the price so that there is no savings. The good thing is I ordered mine after it was backordered but before this price increase. The bad thing is that they may try and bill me for the new amount when they ship it out (this has happened before) Usually a phone call clears this up. A phone call may cause them to reinstate the deal price too. :wink:
Troy T. Moore
wlister
Sheriff

Post by wlister »

That is a nasty price increase. I guess I will not be buying this kit after all. Typical, free shipping is around the corner so they start upping prices. Ah well, I didn't need any bley anyway. I guess I'll have to just spend that $40.00 on old light grey brick. :D

Will
After a long absence, I have returned. I can't wait to start building again.
Lord_Of_The_LEGO
Earl of Wells

Post by Lord_Of_The_LEGO »

Remember, in the fine print in the S@H cataloge, it said the 'Special price only available through October 11th', so I guess they just decided to raise the price a bit early. I'm glad I decided to get mine while they had that 'Get a free LEGO Truck with $75 or more!' deal! :D
In the process of converting to [url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/nathanwells/]Flickr[/url].
Sir Vincent
Steward

Post by Sir Vincent »

I can still get it on sale...they have the special kit at my local Toys R Us...and you don't have to pay shipping!
doctorsparkles
Landlord

Post by doctorsparkles »

It's still at 30 dollars on the sales and deals page. It doesn't matter. If they raise the price back up before I get my paycheck on Friday, I guess they'll just have to lose a sale. That doesn't hurt me any.
"Always do what you want, and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." ~ Doctor Suess
medib
Bailiff

Post by medib »

I went to Shop@Home, and I found that the US currency setting is still listed
as $29.98 US, while the Canadian currency setting is now up to $59.98
Candian (Double that of what it is in US!)

If you go to ToysRUs.com, the price is still listed as $29.99 US with free
shipping. Too bad they don't ship toys to Canada... :cry:

darn Yankee companies!! :wink:

Benjamin Medinets