New Movie to go with the "New Look"

Discussion of photography, editing and publishing techniques
DarkDotDotDotMan
Laborer

Post by DarkDotDotDotMan »

... I once read a story, with bad lighting, which made looking at the pictures a difficult task. The story was good, don't get me srong, but the pictures were hard to understand. The main character seemed pretty old... Didn't look main character-ish... Was that story yours?
I hope that the site format also means better functioning stories.. I have deep hopes for this story of yours by the way...

::EDIT::
Wait.. I think it WAS yours... Opps, sorry, don't and didn't wish to cause problems
Last edited by DarkDotDotDotMan on Thu Jun 16, 2005 1:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ottoatm
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by ottoatm »

... I once read a story, with really bad lighting. It was confusing to read and comprehend. The main character was really old... Didn't look main character-ish... Was that story yours?
I hope that the site format also means better functioning stories.. I have deep hopes for this story of yours by the way...
Ouch...

That might be a little too rough - especially since not many people write stories at all. :? Unless it was a joke? :)
Knight Templar
n. pl. Knights Templars or Knights Templar
1.A member of an order of knights founded about 1118 to protect pilgrims in the Holy Land during the Second Crusade.

[url=http://legelot.50webs.com/mainPages/myStory.html]My Lego Stories: The Land of Legelot![/url]
[url=http://z13.invisionfree.com/Castle_World]CW-THE Lego Story Writer's Guild[/url]
Legolas
Foot Soldier

Post by Legolas »

Dragonlord Esq. wrote:Great work! Do you have more?
Yes, but none as good as this one.
DarkDotDotDotDark wrote:... I once read a story, with bad lighting, which made looking at the pictures a difficult task. The story was good, don't get me srong, but the pictures were hard to understand. The main character seemed pretty old... Didn't look main character-ish... Was that story yours?
I have since then, gotten a digital camera, and learned a little more of lighting in pictures, and I have also improved with my writing skills, so what you have read before is nothing like you will see from me in the future. As for Crispen looking old, well He is a four-hundred year old Elven/Necromancer, so that would account for him having the grey hair, but really he's suppose to have features like that of Legolas, as for him not looking "main character-ish" I don't know what to tell you :? , but I tried my best...
Wait.. I think it WAS yours... Opps, sorry, don't and didn't wish to cause problems
Hehe, no worries. I've learned not to take stuff personally :D . I just hope you will give my story a second chance, once I release it to the public.

-- Joey
SavaTheAggie
Lord Sava of Aggie

Re: Movie Music

Post by SavaTheAggie »

venvorskar wrote:The begining of your movie was good but, after the part that says" Rebel Comix Presents" it becomes more rock and rollish. Anthony Sava didn't have any of that in his movies.
And who says that I am the standard for movies? Nothing I've ever done has set in stone some sort of proper way of doing things.

I liked the movie, though I'll agree with others that the words could be slowed down or at least have their screen time lengthened. The rock and roll factor just screams 'Army of Darkness', and what's cooler than that?

Groovy.

--Anthony
[url=http://www.ikros.net][img]http://www.ikros.net/links/ikrosbuttonsmall.jpg[/img][/url]

Give a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
ottoatm
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by ottoatm »

And who says that I am the standard for movies? Nothing I've ever done has set in stone some sort of proper way of doing things.
Heh heh heh... you were the first man - there's no escape for the rest of us - it's kind of deFacto, in a way. :)
Knight Templar
n. pl. Knights Templars or Knights Templar
1.A member of an order of knights founded about 1118 to protect pilgrims in the Holy Land during the Second Crusade.

[url=http://legelot.50webs.com/mainPages/myStory.html]My Lego Stories: The Land of Legelot![/url]
[url=http://z13.invisionfree.com/Castle_World]CW-THE Lego Story Writer's Guild[/url]
DarkDotDotDotMan
Laborer

Post by DarkDotDotDotMan »

ottoatm wrote:
Heh heh heh... you were the first man - there's no escape for the rest of us - it's kind of deFacto, in a way. :)
Yea.. Like ottoatm said, you kinda made the stone-brick road for us SavaTheAggie. But Legolas is painting the road yellow for us. :wink:
Legolas wrote: I just hope you will give my story a second chance, once I release it to the public.
When I said "I have deep hopes for this story of yours by the way..." I meant I was willing to give your story a second chance.
Legolas wrote: As for Crispen looking old, well He is a four-hundred year old Elven/Necromancer, so that would account for him having the grey hair...
WHOA! :shock: :shock: Crispen is really a ELF? I thought he was just a crazy olf human grandfather out to find his kids so he can ask them,
"Where you crazy whipper-snappers bin? I've bin trying to you little demons for years! Tell me, where you fools leave me dentures?"

... :wink: Are we cool/friendly (again), Legolas?