Weekly Set Review: Gargoyle Bridge

Discussion of official LEGO Castle Theme sets and products
Graynar
Gentleman

Post by Graynar »

I agree with you Nick, there's nothing good looking about this set, besides the fairly good figures that is. The figs and a few good pieces are the only things saving this set.

This is one set I would not buy a full price.
jokkna
Goat Brigade

Post by jokkna »

It looks like my little brother made it in five minutes (he sucks in lego)

2/10

Ísland er flott
Blue Head
Steward

Post by Blue Head »

The axes dicust me! The gargoils are... just... terrible. I would only buy this set if someone forced me with a gun! :x
Donut
Councilor

Post by Donut »

Blue Head wrote:The axes dicust me! The gargoils are... just... terrible. I would only buy this set if someone forced me with a gun! :x
Lol, its not really that bad. Galidor (not sure if I remembered the name right) sets were worse :) .
Blue Head
Steward

Post by Blue Head »

true, but still, I needed a little venting there. I still wouldn't buy it if I had to.... :wink:
André
Villein

Post by André »

hey,

the only good thing about this set are the shields. i bought them on bricklink and will create an army with those. pics will follow...the set is just waste of money...
wunztwice
Knight Bannerett

Post by wunztwice »

I don't like this set, plain and simple. The construction isn't that great and the parts selection is on the same level.

I only like the 'bad guy figs' and thier copper armor. I managed to find quite a bit of it at brickfest, so I'm set. I didn't even buy this one at 1/2 off at Wal-Mart a couple months ago.
in His grip, Chris

Feed my hobby? [url=http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=wunztwice]My Bricklink[/url]

[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/wunztwice]My Flickr![/url]
[url=http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/wunztwice/]My Brickshelf![/url](not updated...)
<><
The Shadow Knight
Archer

Post by The Shadow Knight »

Well I just ordered this set today. I will use the knights for an addition to my army. But then I will use the bridge pieces tohelp complete a castle project I am working on.
-May your winds be fair !
Blue Monarch
Bailiff

Post by Blue Monarch »

Never been a fan of the bridges... (except for Wolfpack tower, if you consider that a bridge) That being said, this is the worst one.
The term "Hobby" allows you to explain to your relatives why you still play with toys...