Weekly Set Review: King's Catapult

Discussion of official LEGO Castle Theme sets and products
jokkna
Goat Brigade

Post by jokkna »

I think it is fantastic You get a soldier with shield and a svord and spear, flags, 1x3 arches and those slopes who are great for building castles. And you can never have too much of those arches.
jokkna
Goat Brigade

Post by jokkna »

I think it is fantastic You get a soldier with shield and a svord and spear, flags, 1x3 arches and those slopes who are great for building castles. And you can never have too much of those arches.
Astuanaks
Villein

Post by Astuanaks »

If this were available right now, I would buy a lot of them. The minifig is universally useable. Also, all parts are extremely useful for buildings and landscaping.

Stefan
[url=http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=Astuanax]My Brickshelf folder[/url]
Athos
Councilor of the Realm

Post by Athos »

Yay, another catapult... :roll:

Fully armed soldier. Though the torso is a Black Monarch's torso and the shield is crusaders, so that seems off to me.

Nice sloped bricks and a couple of arches.

Nothing special.

Though I did kind of like the 5 theme value packs. Was a nice way to see what the other themes had to offer.

Steve
[url=http://www.johnny-thunder.blogspot.com/]Travel with Johnny Thunder![/url]
Ben the lego king
Apprentice

Post by Ben the lego king »

I like this set but if it was out now I would not buy it because the heilmet would be that silver one and I have 12 or more of those plus more on the way :roll: . but over all its a good set.
KKI is the best KKI is the best
Blue Monarch
Bailiff

Post by Blue Monarch »

I have this set, and loved it. It has good parts and a chainmail minifig torso. The mismatched shield doesn't mean much to me. Back in the day, there were plenty of shields to be had. As a matter of fact, I used these guys for archers (put on a dome helmet).
The term "Hobby" allows you to explain to your relatives why you still play with toys...
J_MAN
Gong Farmer
Gong Farmer

Re: Weekly Set Review: King's Catapult

Post by J_MAN »

Another cool little castle set. I really like the crusader mini-fig and the catapult is nice too. I think it's weird that this crusader has black legs though. :? But nonetheless I would defiantly give this set a 7/10.