7979 Advent Calendar

Buying, Selling, or Trading LEGO or Castle related items
nanuck95
Court jester

7979 Advent Calendar

Post by nanuck95 »

Here's the deal. Back when the castle advent calendar was released in Europe last month, I ordered two copies off bricklink. I anticipated at the time that there wouldn't be a release in the US, and that I also hadn't been part of CC forums long enough to be allowed to purchase one through any special offer here (although I still thought it might be worth a try). When the S@H offer was released last week, I purchased one set there, with the intention of selling my two copies from Europe on ebay, hoping to be able to recoup most, if not all of the cost.

I know many people already ordered their sets and are content with the one or two they ordered at S@H, but based on the posts here, I gather that some people wanted to purchase additional sets. I already have one listed on ebay at

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... CA:US:1123

and an additional set I haven't listed yet. Before I post the second one, I figure I would offer it here first in case anybody is interested. The cost is $50 +shipping. While that is considerably more expensive than the S@H price, I would stress that I'm not in this to make money, it was expensive to have them shipped here and that's roughly what it would cost for me to break even. My mistake for being too hasty in purchasing them in the first place, I should have waited a little bit. If you would like to purchase the second one directly from me that's fine, or if you'd rather go through a medium such as ebay, as I posted above, that one is already listed. Please let me know if you are interested.