The Meat Poker's Shop

Discussion of personal LEGO Castle creations
Dr. X
Serf

The Meat Poker's Shop

Post by Dr. X »

Sir DeMarek of Sorkinshire, Master Meat Poker, runs a tenderizing shop in the village with his apprentice Lady Carla. Although he pokes meat with the utmost mastery, he is shunned in meat-poking circles for his strange practice of tenderizing in the buff.

This is my first time building a Medieval structure, and it's much harder than I expected. Luckily I had the sandcrawler, so I was set for parts.

For the Job Mullers Contest.

Click here for the full gallery.

That's all, bubs! What do you castle people think?
Grower of Drosera.
Jansen
Steward
Location: Pondering the paradox of organic American cheese...

Post by Jansen »

Very original and funny, it made me chuckle. A great "made-up job" and well executed. Also, nice job on your first castle structure, you did a nice job and you even hinged the walls to make the interior accessible; doubly-good!
And finally, I'd like to welcome you to Classic-Castle!
"An apple a day keeps people deathly-allergic to apples away."
[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/gusalagupagoo/]flickr[/url]
MrTS
Lord

Post by MrTS »

i almost missed this once aswell! :o I like this one aswell. Great idea and although somewhat kinky haha. Good luck in the contest!
You want a piece of me?!?!

My Brickshelf gallery:[url=http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=MrTS]here[/url]
shmails
Bard of the Royal Court

Post by shmails »

For your first castle structure, I am very impressed. I like the overhanging second floor, and the idea is great. Nice work!
greenglo
Peasant

Post by greenglo »

Oh whatever could the meat poker be doing? .... oh my! lol so that is what all the meat poker's are doing these days. That face on the poker, honestly lego had to know what they were doing when they made it, and you captured it perfectly. Very well done.