Weekly Set Review: Skeletons' Prison Carriage

Discussion of official LEGO Castle Theme sets and products
DraconisTerrena
Apprentice

Re: Weekly Set Review: Skeletons' Prison Carriage

Post by DraconisTerrena »

This was the set that pulled me out of a 6- or 7- year dark age, so it has sentimental value to me. I think I've bought six of these, although only one was assembled. The rest were used to create skeletal cavalry (and increase my Crownie cavalry while I was at it). It has a pretty good selection of parts; I was able to build several undead creations with the pieces from the sets I didn't assemble, and the figure ratio was good (2 Crownies, 1 white skeletons, a black skeleton, a horse, and three skeletal horses). The prison part itself can be added to an undead fortress as a dungeon tower with very little modification. It has a solid playability; my stepdaughter loves it. Overall, I'd give it an 8.
"A warrior is always joyful because his love is unalterable and his beloved, the earth, embraces him and bestows upon him inconceivable gifts."
-- Don Juan, Tales of Power by Carlos Castaneda
Vilmar
Villein

Post by Vilmar »

Ahh..my first lego set of the fantasy line...got it in lego land
In comparison to troll battle wagon, this set is so much better. The toer is trully riduculous, but take the tower and add it to a black and red castle guarded by a skeleton calvar :twisted:
Vilmar the Drow lord
BrianofBrick06
Foot Soldier

Post by BrianofBrick06 »

Somehow I always seem to miss out on the prison carriages. There have not been any prison wagons for any theme that I collect, but I still always have the intention to go out and purchase some. After reading the reviews from other CC members, I decided that I am living with even more regret about not gathering any of these before they became sold out. The set looks very fun, and there also seems to be a lot of good parts...