Wacky (?) theory linking two Castle lines

Discussion of official LEGO Castle Theme sets and products
Karalora
Journeyman

Wacky (?) theory linking two Castle lines

Post by Karalora »

While going through my minifig collection today, I noticed something intriguing. Take a look at the Crownie royal family:

Crownie King
Crownie Queen
Crownie Princess

Now take a look at the Lion royals:

Lion King
Lion Queen
Lion Princess

Going by the hair colors alone, it looks like each family has got the wrong daughter! How could this have happened? Switched at birth? Are the two families related, with sneaky recessive genes for red hair hiding in the black-haired queen's DNA? Or perhaps the two kingdoms are allies, and each princess is being fostered at the other castle. The Lion Prince looks like he belongs--maybe the red-haired princess is not the Lions' daughter, but their daughter-in-law (or DIL-to-be), and the brown-haired princess likewise has a Crownie Prince she's waiting for. Is one of the Crownie knights actually said prince? Should we start inspecting hair colors (or more likely eyebrows) in order to find him out?

These are the things I think about when I don't have enough to do.
H3LLB0Y3
Freeman

Re: Wacky (?) theory linking two Castle lines

Post by H3LLB0Y3 »

Hahaha...i "LOL"d at the "Lion King" for some reason :lol: but anyway thats a very interesting line of thinking there.
You wonder why I'm not afraid?
There is no weapon
There is no blade
You'll never kill Him that lives inside of me.
elondisc
Laborer

Post by elondisc »

Would make for a great story line or MOC, maybe the two fathers meeting at a bridge to exchange daughters or something.
davee123
Knower of the Doin's

Post by davee123 »

Technically, this was also true of the KKI family, although maybe King Leo was red-haired in his youth:

King Leo
Queen Leonora
Princess Storm

DaveE