LEGO StarCraft Video

Discussion of general LEGO topics
BlackenedPurple
Peasant

LEGO StarCraft Video

Post by BlackenedPurple »

Here's a fun little video I found while surfing the Information Super Highway

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... duXCp91_IA

It is not mine, and seeing as it has over 1 million views since July, it is probably old news to a lot of y'all, but I couldn't find it posted on this site yet. StarCraft fans out there should notice that Goliaths do not shoot missiles at ground targets, but that's just a nitpick.

Enjoy!
Childhood: The flame that burns its brightest when we are least cognisant of it.
Ser Loktar
Foot Soldier

Re: LEGO StarCraft Video

Post by Ser Loktar »

That's brilliant, I just wish it was a little more up to date, ya know SC2 being over half a year old.
I just assumed I'd see a viking, but no not even a BC.
Great find though, someone did tell me about it a while back but I'd never looked it up till now,
Thx much,
SL
When I was a lad my mother told me that if I stood around all day with my mouth open a weasel was liable to mistake it for his den and jump right in. If you have something to say, say it, otherwise, beware of weasels.
GRRM
Hikaro Takayama
Villein

Post by Hikaro Takayama »

That was pretty epic! Definitely some awesome micro-scale stuff there, especially with the transforming Siege Tanks.
Captain Darling: "Look, I'm as British as Queen Victoria!"
Capt. Edmund Blackadder: "So, you're telling me that your father was German, you're half-German and you married a German?"
elondisc
Laborer

Post by elondisc »

Yea I saw this awhile ago but it is still awesome. Can you imagine the time to get all those SCVs moving back and forth?