Brickcon 2011 Lost-and-found

Discussion and planning of large-scale Castle Themed displays and events
Sir_Darc
Freeman

Brickcon 2011 Lost-and-found

Post by Sir_Darc »

I hope this is the appropriate place to put this. I have both a lost item and a found item, which tells me I need to be a little more thorough when packing up next time.

First, I have a LEGO store bag with around two dozen desert-themed minifigs and two camels from the castle desert display. I'd like to return them to whomever owns them, so if it's you, PM me with a detailed description and I'll try to get it back to you.

Second, I forgot to pick up my sig-fig. It's the Roboforce spaceman with a jetpack. Did anyone pick it up? If so, let me know! Thanks,
- Jubal
Bluesecrets
High Priestess of the Vermillion Order
High Priestess of the Vermillion Order

Re: Brickcon 2011 Lost-and-found

Post by Bluesecrets »

Check with Josh about that fig. They were hanging around by my layout after I had everything all packed up. Those figs aren't mine. But there were many who contributed to the desert.
BrickshelfFlickr

Queen of Tan

Any building, is good building. Build for the fun of it!
The Blue Knight
Merchant

Post by The Blue Knight »

Hey Darc,

Those figs are mine, thanks for picking them up. I just PMed you with their description. If you need more let me know. I'll pay for shipping and all that. Thanks,

Richard

PS Sorry about your sig-fig, but I didn't find it :(
Men who lie, merely hide the truth; but men who tell half-lies, have forgotten where they put it--Samuel Clemens
Sir_Darc
Freeman

Post by Sir_Darc »

So I've got Blue Knight's figs, so it seems. However, I apparently have another bag of figs that are not mine, though they're looking rather tempting right now. ;) If anyone else is missing figs, PM me with a detailed description and I'll see if what I got matches it.
- Jubal
Tedward
Squire

Post by Tedward »

I lost a large ziploc bag of figs and accessories that I believe I left on the table behind PytonScape/Pirates. I have had no luck with those coordinators or anything turned into Wayne so far so I am expanding my search.

The most easily identifiable contents are: my brick-built Wall-E Image, a custom painted "Where's Waldo" fig and a small bag of BrickArms with four black SMLEs and two tan cricket bats.

This bag includes all my goats and chickens and peasant woman from the Mill Village raid, the collectible minifigs my son spent an hour searching for at the LEGO store, BrickArms prototypes and purchased items, and any and all figs I collected/traded for at BrickCon.

If anyone who was there can pass this around to anyone they know who might have found the bag I would really appreciate it.
Sir_Darc
Freeman

Post by Sir_Darc »

Tedward wrote:I lost a large ziploc bag of figs and accessories that I believe I left on the table behind PytonScape/Pirates.
I do have some other lost items, but nothing that matches your description, I'm afraid. I'm sure I would've noticed the custom WALL-E. Although I'm sure I've sorted out everything I brought home, I'll check again.
- Jubal
Tedward
Squire

Post by Tedward »

^ Thanks for looking.