Classic-Castle Roleplay: August

LEGO gaming, including group role playing games
Lord_Of_The_LEGO
Earl of Wells

Classic-Castle Roleplay: August

Post by Lord_Of_The_LEGO »

Greetings, Roleplayers!

Additions to the continuing epic should be posted here. Any questions regarding the CCRP should be posted in this thread.

Let the adventure continue!
In the process of converting to [url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/nathanwells/]Flickr[/url].
Lord_Of_The_LEGO
Earl of Wells

Grid: M-8

Bjarn assimilated the information about Barbod silently.

"Now that I have answered you question, you will answer mine," commanded Bjarn, "Why have you trespassed on my land and killed some of my men. What is you reason?"

The Lone Ranger paused, and then began to speck calmly.
In the process of converting to [url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/nathanwells/]Flickr[/url].
Barbapple
Steward

Post by Barbapple »

Barbod had called his men to the cortyard for combat training. They stood in a line, facing frontwords, as he began to talk to them.
"I've called you all out here because we've been slackin' off!" Barbod barked. "It's about time we get back to work!" He had never trained soldiers before, and didn't know exactly what to do. "Archers, go over there, spearmen, come over here, and swordsmen, by that tree." Barbod said. His Army looked so much smaller when spread out.
"Alright. Spearmen, today I'll be focasing on you. As for the swordsman, you can spar eachother. And archers..."
Someone cleared his throat, causing Barbod to look at him. He was the only archer! "And archer, you can do some target practice."
After a half hour, one swordsman called out to Barbod, "Sire," He began, "How long do we have to do this for?"
Barbod smiled. "Untill I say to stop."
And training contenued.
Loneranger
Landlord

Post by Loneranger »

“My path was set before me, I was told to head for the forest country side, and there I would find what I was looking for, and indeed I did find it”

“What was that stone that the mean where talking about?”
“Hmmmmm. That was the other half to this...” He takes out a key chain and shows Bjarn it...

“so I see, what is so important about it?” very interested to what this key chain is...

“even if I told you it would make no sense”

“What, you mean to tell me I wont understand?”He said a little forcedly to the Lone ranger...

“Yes, any other questions?”

“Yes, where will you be going on from here?”

“That I do not know, may I ask a favor from you?”

“Hmmm, why kind of favor are we talking about here?”

“I would like to speak with Lord barbod, if it is truly him then I must keep a promise”

“What kind of promise?” Wondering if this was some sort of trick to get closes enough to Barbod...

“I cannot say, but I know what you are thinking and that is not my intent”

LR
Lord_Of_The_LEGO
Earl of Wells

lone ranger wrote:“What kind of promise?” Wondering if this was some sort of trick to get closes enough to Barbod...

“I cannot say, but I know what you are thinking and that is not my intent”
M-8

Bjarn comtemplated this for a moment, and then said, "When you decide to leave Drullen Bell Keep, you will be accompanied by a dozon Forestmen until you leave our lands. If you do not comply, I will be forced to hunt you down and destory you, and I am sure my allies Radjar Kath and Willem Blackcloak will be only to willing to aid me. What say you?"

The Lone Ranger paused, and then said. "Forestmen would slow me down, but I must fulfill my promise to Lovana. If you allow me to talk to the Bull King, I will accept the burden of your Forestmen guards until I leave your land."

Bjarn nodded slowly and rose. "Very well, Lone Ranger, we have an agreement. I believe Lord Barbod is in the courtyard..."
Loneranger
Landlord

Post by Loneranger »

They walked out of the room together and Bjarn showed the Lone ranger where Barbod was. As they walked down the steps to the courtyard, he could see a bunch of bull knights training.

“excuse me, which one of you is Lord Barbod?”

“I am, what do you need, loner?” Some bull knights laughed, But the Lone ranger didn't care.

“May I talk with you in private?”

“what does this concern?”

“it concerns the bulls crest” Barbod was shocked at this news, he hasent heard the word (bulls crest) since his kingdom burned to the ground...

“Yes, Lets go by this tree and talk” Barbod said to him

As they walk to the, they started talk. The Lone ranger told Barbed everything about Lovanna and the 1000 bull knights that where in hiding, and then told him a promise he made to Lovana...

“If you find Barbod on your quest, protect him and bring him so that he may rain in honer!” Lovana said to Lone ranger

“If I do, I will” He replied

“you have served me and my father well. Your cost is high, I wish I could re-pay you somehow” Lovana said

“you already have, by forgiving me for helping destroy the bull crest” Lone ranger replied

“but you haven't, look! We live on, but in hiding!” Lovana replied

Barbod paused for a minute, thinking about this and who this Lovana was...
Barbapple
Steward

Post by Barbapple »

1000 bulls....thought Barbod.
"Lone Ranger!" Barbod said. The Lone Ranger couldn't tell if he was mad, or overjoyed. "I must see this Lovana. If what you say is true, we have much discussion to do."
Barbod turned from the courtyard, slamming the door hard behind him.
Murrmers came from the bull soldiers. "What did he say?" "What's the matter with Barbod?"
The Lone Ranger didn't answer any of these questions, but insted went to the dinning hall for a meal.
Meanwhile, Barbod sat in his room, his head sunk in his hands, his door broken from how hard he had slammed it.
The Lone Falcon saw this when walking by, and entered the room.
"Is anything the matter, Barbod?" The Lone Falcon asked, sitting beside Barbod.
"The Lone Ranger told me of 1000 bulls, who escaped before the Black Falcon attack."
"Why, that's great news!" The lone Falcon beamed. "That's exactly what you wanted!"
"No." Said Barbod. "I wanted a kingdom. I wanted soldiers."
"That's exactly what your getting, sire." Responded the Lone Falcon
"No! Don't you see? I could still have it! 1000 Bull soldiers! If they wouldn't have ran, but insted stood and fought, we might have turned the tide of the batte! My Father would still be alive! Don't you see?" Barbod screamed at the Lone Falcon.
"They would have been slaughted be the black Falcon troops! They would still have been greatly outnumbered!" Said the Lone Falcon.
"But It would have been an honnerabul death!" Screamed Barbod.
"They ran for you, Barbod." Said the Lone Falcon. "They knew you could survive. They're picking their battles. Can't you see? They are your stepping stone to regaining your kingdom!" The Lone Falcon said.
"Your right...I know your right..." Said Barbod. "I will go to my men. And together, We will reclaim our land!" Said Barbod.
"That's more like the king I know." Smiled the Lone Falcon.
"Pack your bags, buddy. We leave in 3 days!" Smiled Barbod, and he departed his room, He had to tell his men.

"
Loneranger
Landlord

Post by Loneranger »

After having a small meal, he sat back and dreamed...

(in the past...)

“MWHAHAHAHHA! These bulls will not survive the day!” Faolan said to the Lone ranger who was just standing there, listening, waiting for the next move...

“Faolan, this is the last Village. And yet they have all joined here to fight” He replied to Faolan

“INDEED! TROOPS!” Faolan yelled out...

“I want you all to show me a bulls head by the end of the day!” Faolan yelled out to all the falcon troops...

As they marched, they say a man come out of the gate of the village, this man had nothing but a shield and a sword...

“FATHER!” Lovana yelled

“Go! Find Lord Barbed before they get to him, escape with whatever you can and rebuild!” Lovana's father replied...

“hahahaha! Youre daughter is smart, you should go back in, you old fool!”

without any plan of attack he jumped at Faolan slicing his chest open....

“KILL HIM!” Faolan yelled out in pain...

As the day went on, the old bull knight did not weary of battle, he kept killing falcon after falcon.

“This is a worthy man” The Lone ranger thought to himself. At that same moment a little girl came out with a spear chucking it at a falcon, killing him...

“What is this?” as a falcon troop ran at her with a knife...

“Come her lil missy!” she scream. The Lone ranger stopped the man before he could do harm to her by cutting him in two. Then the old bull knight came up to him while fighting off the falcon troops...

“I will forgive you and what you have done if you get here out of here kind man!”

He didn't think for another moment and grabbed her and ran off into the woods...

(end)

“God! Why must I dream the past!” as he pured ale down his throat

LR
Formendacil
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Formendacil »

Grid: D-2
Formendacil wrote: Grimacing at the fate in store for the ruffians at the Royal Knights' hands, Elwen followed along.
"So what did you learn about Sir Dractor?" asked Elwen once they had visited the Royal Knight garrison.

"Nothing specific," replied the Old Man with a very slight frown. "He was too far away for that. I am certain that he has left this island, and is somewhere to the east and south, possibly on the continent, possibly still at sea. He is in good health, and seems to be in good spirits. I can't learn more without being nearer, or without straining myself beyond wisdom's dictates."

"So what will we do about him?" asked Elwen.

"For the time being, nothing," replied the Old Man. "Sir Dractor is perfectly capable of being left to himself, and we have no time to spare with hunting him down. The Sorceror-king is doing well, as I also learned during my search. He too will be headed towards the land of the Fright Knights, but he is a good deal closer than we are, unfortunately."

"So we take ship?"

"We take ship. I intend to sail from here to the Eastern Knight's Kingdom, on the mainland. That's the closest we can get with the ships that are in port. From there we can take a ferry to the island. We'll have to go the rest of the way on foot."

Having explained his intentions, they moved down to the docks to fulfill them.
Lord_Of_The_LEGO
Earl of Wells

"...And so the lord shall find the single eye,
And the loyal one shall burn, and the lord lose what he values most,
For the one eye will not comply,
The king will come, and arms exchained,
Blood will flow again,
An elk will rise, and meet a bull,
And the necromancer will return,
With the Eroth Gamus at his side
A loss will become a becon,
And unity achived between a pair..."

Lord Void stared at the words 'And the necromancer will return, With the Eroth Gamus at his side'

This is not good... thought Lord Void
Lord Void was just exiting his room when Caimlin approached him.

Caimlin stepped back and bowed. "M'Lord, the slaves and ship components have returned, the mission was successful."

"Very good Caimlin, very good. Keep this up, and you'll be a high-ranking officer soon," Lord Void nodded in aproval, "Set up temporary holding pens for the slaves with the wood from the ship and store the rest of the wood in my storage barns. When you are done contact me via teleharm, I will give you further orders then,"

"You won't be nearby, Lord?" asked Caimlin, puzzled.

"No....I'm going to visit an old friend..." was the reply.
Lord_Of_The_LEGO
Earl of Wells

Barbapple wrote:"Your right...I know your right..." Said Barbod. "I will go to my men. And together, We will reclaim our land!" Said Barbod.
"That's more like the king I know." Smiled the Lone Falcon.
"Pack your bags, buddy. We leave in 3 days!" Smiled Barbod, and he departed his room, He had to tell his men.

Bjarn embraced his old friend warmly for a second and then released him, grinned one of his rare, wide grins.

"Take care of yourself Barbod, and may the next time I see you you will have a nation at your back,"

The Bull King smiled and patted Bjarn on the shoulder, "Thank you, my friend, and you had better take care of yourself too. You are not as young as you used to be and running the League is a large amount of work. Thank you again for the flatboats."

"They should hold up fine in the Fell Sea, but if I were you I would trade them for something larger along the line of the good ole Shadow if you are going to head for the Black Knight Isles. They might not fare well in the vast ocean."

Barbod thanked Bjarn again. "I'll do that, but I'll have to keep a low profile if we land at Port Crown, those Crusaders do not forget things easily..."

They both laughed, and Bard stepped into one of the four flatboats that held the Lone Ranger, Jainess, the other eight remaining Bulls, the Lone Falcon, and the dozen Black Falcons.

Before the flatboats launched, Trevelayn stepped out from the crowd and stepped into the a boat. None of the occupants looked surprised, but Radjar Kath said, "Trev? You wish to accompany Lord Barbod?"

"I do, m'lord. An alliance with the Bulls would be a would be a wise move, I think."

"It also means a possible war with the Black Falcons," pointed out Gereld Vos, "However, I see your point, and you have my leave to go,"

Trevelayn Morches looked at Radjar Kath for a moment. Radjar nodded and Trevelayn nodded back. He sat down in the flatboat, and they pulled away from the dock and into the woods.

As the crowd retreated back into Drullen Bell Keep, Shainya and Rosa heard Bjarn barely mutter under his breath "A Bull is always charging..."
Loneranger
Landlord

Post by Loneranger »

“We will need a better boat than this” Lone ranger told Barbod...

“Eye, but this will be fine until then” Barbod replied...

“If only you knew what these sea's carry, many men have died in them, they are the grave site of many” He repleid to Barbod...

(Later)

“We will haft to stop by the crusader country side befor we go to bull island” He told Barbod...

No we are going strate through!” Barbod said at the Lone ranger...

“and leave Lovana behind, she is there” He replied calm like.

“Please, tell me of this Lovana?” Barbod wispered to the Lone ranger...

He leaned towards Barob...

“that is for you to tell yourself when you see her”

He said calmy but didnt wisper to him, making everyone in the boat notice what they where talking about...

LR
Lord_Of_The_LEGO
Earl of Wells

lone ranger wrote:“We will need a better boat than this” Lone ranger told Barbod...

“Eye, but this will be fine until then” Barbod replied...

“If only you knew what these sea's carry, many men have died in them, they are the grave site of many” He repleid to Barbod...

(Later)

“We will haft to stop by the crusader country side befor we go to bull island” He told Barbod...

No we are going strate through!” Barbod said at the Lone ranger...

“and leave Lovana behind, she is there” He replied calm like.

“Please, tell me of this Lovana?” Barbod wispered to the Lone ranger...

He leaned towards Barbob...

“that is for you to tell yourself when you see her”

He said calmy but didnt wisper to him, making everyone in the boat notice what they where talking about...

LR
"So why is this Lovana in Crusader lands?" asked Barbod.

"She is there recruiting more people to follow the Bull Knights' cause. There are few who like the Bulls in Crusaders lands, however."

"Why did you not tell me this before??" asked Lord Barbod angerly.

The Lone Ranger did not answer. Instead he asked, "How do you plan to aquire a ship? You have no gold on you and it would not be wise to steal another ship from the Crusaders,"

The Lone Falcon, who had been silent until now replied "I will be able to aquire a ship along with my fellow rebel Black Falcons. The Black Falcons have good trade relations with the Crusaders, I justwill not tell them that my fellow Black Falcons have split off from the main Falcon army."

"We have no gold!" exclaim Jainess.

The Lone Falcon smiled calmly and nodded toward the back of the flatboat, where his horse and cart were secured.

"I would not be towing around a heavy gray chest if it was not full of something valuble...." he replied.
Barbapple
Steward

Post by Barbapple »

"I would not be towing around a heavy gray chest if it was not full of something valuble...." he replied.
Barbod smiled. "Aye, good work, lad." Barbod patted the Lone Falcon on the back.
The lone Falcon smiled, and turned to secure Lego, his horse.
Barbod walked to the bow of the ship, and faced outward to the ocean.
A smooth day for sailing, Barbod thought, Pity we'll have to stop in crusader lands.
Barbod chuckled to himself remembering the last time he and his friends 'passed through' Crusader lands.
For some reason, it caused him to break out into laughter.
This indeed was a great day for sailing.
Daimyo
Squire

Post by Daimyo »

N-8
"WELL, me buckos, these flatboats have not got me in the best mood. I'll agree withb the others, we need a bloody new boat!" complained Trevelayn. "The seaspray is rusting my brand new saber!"
The group chuckled at Trevelayn's comment.
"Listen up, buckos, I've got friends in Port Crowne that can get us a barque for half-price. She's a good vessel, and I've been waiting fur a good time ta acquire it. What'd you say, buckos?"
"Well, as much as I'd hate dealing with sundry types, we need a ship, and soon."
"The Fell Sea is fraught with storms and serpents. Once we're free from it, it's into the open ocean." noted Lone Falcon, warily.
The Lone Ranger was sniffing the air.
"Hurm. Disturbance. Five leagues out. West." he said coldly.
"What?" said Barbod.
"Moving fast. Find shore. Now." he said once more.
"Why would we do that?" asked Lovana.
"Get down. Now."
Water erupted like a volcano, and a glistening, scaly sea serpent, eyes glazed with red, opened its gaping mouth in a menacing glare.
"Oh, megabloks..." cursed Trevelayn.
"Alright Kif, let's show these freaks what a bloated, runaway military budget can do"