dark elf: ust d'ultrinnen

Discussion of custom parts made for the Castle Theme
athronieth
Laborer

dark elf: ust d'ultrinnen

Post by athronieth »

Ust D'Ultrinnen is a dark elf/drow assassin, Master of the School of a Thousand Cuts, and the right hand of the drow high priestess of Xaktoth (the shrine to the dark goddess Xakthi). He is a nasty, greatly feared dude :twisted: who appears in Athronieth's Runetales.

The awesome face decal is by Red Bean. Man, I love it. It was a hard decision to go with the light grey skin tone since drow are protrayed in fiction as being darker skinned. However, the waterslide face decals did not show well on dark grey or black. Anyone else make dark elf minifigs?
Quelta the Emerald Isle [url]http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=athronieth[/url]
shoggoth666
Laborer

Re: dark elf: ust d'ultrinnen

Post by shoggoth666 »

Well done :D
" He was a man...I drink to his shade. The heads of ten Picts will pay for his, and seven heads for the dog who was a better warrior than many a man."
*Lionheart*
Gong Farmer

Re: dark elf: ust d'ultrinnen

Post by *Lionheart* »

athronieth wrote:Image
is a dark elf/drow assassin, Master of the School of a Thousand Cuts, and the right hand of the drow high priestess of Xaktoth (the shrine to the dark goddess Xakthi). He is a nasty, greatly feared dude :twisted: who appears in Athronieth's Runetales.

The awesome face decal is by Red Bean. Man, I love it. It was a hard decision to go with the light grey skin tone since drow are protrayed in fiction as being darker skinned. However, the waterslide face decals did not show well on dark grey or black. Anyone else make dark elf minifigs?
Nice! reminds me of something off of bleach.
“Rise and rise again until lambs become lions.”