Help with Creating a Bricklink Store Splash Page

Buying, Selling, or Trading LEGO or Castle related items
royalbrickcustoms
Gentleman

Help with Creating a Bricklink Store Splash Page

Post by royalbrickcustoms »

Hey guys,

I have created my Bricklink Store Royal Brick Customs, but I am having trouble creating my Store's Splash Page. I have read the Basic HTML tutorial on Bricklink, but I'm not quite sure how to write the code for it. If there are an experienced Bricklink Store owners on the Classic-Castle Forums that would be willing to write the HTML code(s) for my Store's Splash page (or at least show me how to do it) I would be extremely grateful. :)

Below is the text for my Splash Page (and how I would like the text to appear in my Store):

Welcome to Royal Brick Customs!

Here at Royal Brick Customs we strive to bring you custom Castle-themed lego minifig-compatible armor, weapons, accessories that fit perfectly into your castle lego collection.

Colors:

We currently all offer our custom parts in four (4) colors: red, black, white and steel
We also offer certain items in special colors as well as the standard colors listed above.

Some of the special-colored products include:

Elven Warrior Armor (available in "elven gold" as well as all current standard colors)

Special Colors include:

- Elven Gold (Elf pieces and weapons only)
- Terrocotta Orange (Amphora only)
- Lime Green (Fern Leaves only)
- Olive Green (Fern Leaves only)
- Dark (Forest) Green (Fern Leaves only)

Quality:

Our parts are hand-crafted and molded using durable silicone mold putty and cast in strong, high quality liquid casting resin. Because our products are hand crafted and not injection molded (like Brickwarriors and BrickForge) there may be some slight imperfections in the parts, but these imperfections WILL NOT hinder the compatiblity of the parts.
Since our parts are handcrafted and cast for each individual order we can do some things that other companies can't such as create production items with designs and multi-colored swirls.

Royal Brick Customs is always looking to produce new and exciting parts and accessories for Castlr MOC builders and customizers alike, while still improving the quality and compatibility of its parts.

Some day (with enough success here), my hope is to designing parts in CAD and start injection molding my parts in steel molds (like Brickwarriors and BrickForge).

I hope you find what you are looking for.

If you need any help finding a specific part or have any questions you can reach me at: royalbrickcustoms@aol.com

~RBC

Thanks again guys. :)

Feedback and Comments appreciated. :)

~RBC
"I can do all things through Him who strengthens me."
~Phil. 4:13

[url=http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=RBCustoms]Royal Brick Customs Shop (Bricklink)[/url]
AK_Brickster
Admin
Admin

Re: Help with Creating a Bricklink Store Splash Page

Post by AK_Brickster »

You could try using a simple HTML generator to do this.

I did a quick Google search and found this site: http://www.quackit.com/html/html_genera ... erator.cfm
but there might be others out there that are even better.

Good luck!
Plastics make it possible! (BrickLink) - My Flickr Stream
Courage, Honor, Loyalty! For Garheim!