WTB Gold Vambraces/Arched Pauldrons

Buying, Selling, or Trading LEGO or Castle related items
Lord Mercat
Laborer

WTB Gold Vambraces/Arched Pauldrons

Post by Lord Mercat »

Looking to buy some gold vambraces and arched pauldrons (both brickforge products) that anyone might have extras of, as brickforge doesn't have any at the moment. I only need one (pair) of each, but will pay well for them if anyone is willing to sell. Thanks much, and pm me if anyone has any!
bronx
Foot Soldier

Re: WTB Gold Vambraces/Arched Pauldrons

Post by bronx »

If you're open to alternatives, I was able to purchase some BrickWarriors vambraces on Amazon a few months ago.

They were much more expensive in comparison, but I was also willing to pay the premium for the few pairs I was looking to own.

Good luck.
Bluesecrets
High Priestess of the Vermillion Order
High Priestess of the Vermillion Order

Post by Bluesecrets »

I may actually have these...give me time to look and I will let you know.

Nope, I don't seem to have it..this is what I have. Sorry if I got you all happy about the idea.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/48243528@N ... hotostream
BrickshelfFlickr

Queen of Tan

Any building, is good building. Build for the fun of it!
Lord Mercat
Laborer

Post by Lord Mercat »

Thanks for the help and the tips, but I need the brickforge vambraces- I have a few of the brickwarriors ones, but for the figure I'm trying to put together, I need the smoother brickforge variant. I can get the pauldrons, but I was hoping I wouldn't have to buy from out of the country, but if that's the only option, its the only option. Still need the vambraces though- I anyone who has some very well! Thanks!