Uruk-hai army for $35 on BL

Buying, Selling, or Trading LEGO or Castle related items
Brickninja
Here there be dragons

Uruk-hai army for $35 on BL

Post by Brickninja »

Hey guys, that set, Uruk-hai army, I didn't buy any of it while it was out :cry: BUT recently on my browsings of BL I found at least 2 sellers, one in Texas, one in Canada, who had it for $35. I know this doesn't sound like a big deal, but this is a pretty popular set, and its anywhere from $40-$90(Seriously?) on Amazon, and this is the chance to get it while it's still cheap, because it has some pretty sweet parts, like those totally epic Corinthian helmets that come with the Rohirrim. I am sure the price will gradually go up and up until its ridiculous. I already snagged the one in TX, but I just wanted to let you guys know of these good deals, in case there are any of you who are like me and forgot to get it when it was out and are now really angry at themselves. Happy set-finding! :D
mpoh98
Justiciar

Re: Uruk-hai army for $35 on BL

Post by mpoh98 »

Hey Brickninja, there is a topic for recently found deals like this.

Fortunately, it is called the, "Recently Found deals thread (renamed)" :lol: It is the top pinned post in this forum atm.
[url=http://www.mocpages.com/home.php/75100]Mocpages[/url], [url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/92459453@N08/]Flickr[/url]
Support [url=https://ideas.lego.com/projects/74333]Huckleberry Finn[/url] on Lego Ideas!
Philippians 4:13
Brickninja
Here there be dragons

Post by Brickninja »

mpoh98 wrote:Hey Brickninja, there is a topic for recently found deals like this.

Fortunately, it is called the, "Recently Found deals thread (renamed)" :lol: It is the top pinned post in this forum atm.
Oh, heh. I didn't think that was for things like this.
Bluesecrets
High Priestess of the Vermillion Order
High Priestess of the Vermillion Order

Post by Bluesecrets »

It is always better to make sure your post fits with another thread than to make a new one. And this one does.
BrickshelfFlickr

Queen of Tan

Any building, is good building. Build for the fun of it!
AK_Brickster
Admin
Admin

Post by AK_Brickster »

I'd rather buy $35 worth of Rohan troops on BL, honestly. If your looking at it as a parts pack, you're better off just brick linking what you want instead of paying an inflated price for a discontinued set, in my opinion.
Plastics make it possible! (BrickLink) - My Flickr Stream
Courage, Honor, Loyalty! For Garheim!