in search of mercenaries

Buying, Selling, or Trading LEGO or Castle related items
BrianofBrick06
Foot Soldier

in search of mercenaries

Post by BrianofBrick06 »

my kingdom for a horse!.. actually make that a lot of horses...and a lot of soldiers...

As I am trying to rebuild some semblance of a lego collection (starting from nothing)...I am curious if there are any massive collectors who might not need or want portions of their collection. I am looking for just about anything I can get in some sort of "bulk" amount...Let me know if there are any such souls here, just thought it wouldn't hurt to ask...I have the money, just not the brick, minifigs, etc...and buying sets and lots on ebay could be a bit of a hassle...thanks for your time.
Username
Councilor

Re: in search of mercenaries

Post by Username »

I have lots of Dragon/Lion Knights from the Village Mill Raid set, along with the villagers and animals.
Lil_Curt
Steward

Post by Lil_Curt »

Look on bricklink as well.
So Many Hobbies So Little Time....
Come Visit me on Facebook @ Atavistic Creations
ludzik
Steward

Post by ludzik »

You've got mail ;)
BrianofBrick06
Foot Soldier

Post by BrianofBrick06 »

Thank you for the replies and information. It is inspiring to once again count myself as a member of this lego community. Despite facing humble beginnings, with the support of everyone, im sure within the next year or so I may be able to share creations, and maybe even enter a contest! So glad to see this beautiful site shining with glory as it always has...