Gaming Link?

Rules, Regulations, Announcements, Technical Issues, Etc.
Formendacil
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Gaming Link?

Post by Formendacil »

Architect wrote:Quote:
And we (me, myself, and I) wants a link to the RP on the front page, if possible.

Some of the admins have discussed this. Once the gaming pages have been transferred to CC we will probably add a button directly to roleplay (forums or the gaming section?)

Currently, Gaming is in the Events section along with Contests. In the future Gaming may become its own section, but this has to be discussed. So for now, I assume that Nathan will continue running things as they have been done. Look for future announcements once we make any changes.

Ben E.
Events Admin
This was written several months ago. In April, I think. I was just wondering what had happened to this idea. Its kind of annoying to have to go into Events and all that from the Main Page, and I think the link in Nathan's signature is broken (I'd have told him in person, but my memory doesn't think of things like that once I'm done with them), so there's no easy shortcut when I look up a character bio.

I realize that this is a pretty minor issue, and if it remains unresolved, its no big deal, but it would be nice to have.
Lord_Of_The_LEGO
Earl of Wells

Post by Lord_Of_The_LEGO »

Oops, the link in my sig should work now...

The admins have discussed this, but right now it is pretty much impossible to add any link to the layout of the site. It could be done, but that would mean all of the admins would have to update every single page on CC.com. However, once CC.com switches over from HTML to PhP, we will be able to update links easily and simply, so yes, there will be a Gaming link on the homepage, just not in the near future.
In the process of converting to [url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/nathanwells/]Flickr[/url].
Formendacil
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Formendacil »

Okay, thanks. I was just wondering...
:D