CCC 19- Rules and General Information

Discussion of personal LEGO Castle creations
Bluesecrets
High Priestess of the Vermillion Order

CCC 19- Rules and General Information

Post by Bluesecrets »

Until I have the coding ready, the contest information will be posted in the forum. So please see below. This will be locked. There will be a thread for contest questions. The categories will be announced shortly.

When:
We announced on October 30th, but with the categories not opening until today November 5th, we will end the contest on January 5th at midnight server time.

How to enter:
This will be updated as soon as I have worked out how to get the entry pages open and functioning.

How many times can you enter each category:
Twice as usual.

Photos:
There are no requirements or restrictions for photos. Other than you must have at least one photo and please have each entry having it’s own folder.

Judging:
Will be closed within a 2 week window from the end of the contest. Judging will be done by a committee and not limited to admins of CC. If the committee members do not complete their judging by the deadline, their judging will not be included. Anyone on the committee, who builds for a specific category, will not be eligible to judge for that category.

Submission will be evaluated on a ten-point scale.

Creativity – 3 Points
Playability – 4 Points
Details – 3 Points

The committee grades for each submission will be averaged for the creations final score. The highest score in each category will win that categories prize. Each participant can only win a maximum of one prize. If he/she wins multiple categories, one category prize will have to be forfeited. This prize will go to the second place in the forfeited category.

Classic-Castle.com will pay for shipping prizes to the winners in the United States. If the winner lives outside of the USA, they will pay the difference between actual shipping cost and the cost to ship the prize in the USA.

We reserve the right to modify the rules and prizes of this contest at any time. This is in case I forgot anything or need to clarify.
BrickshelfFlickr

Queen of Tan

Any building, is good building. Build for the fun of it!
Bluesecrets

Re: CCC 19- Rules and General Information

Post by Bluesecrets »

This is a general warning that we are getting to a last call before this closes.

Tomorrow...after 10 pm, I will not be online to add new members. If you are joining to be part of the CCC and did not join before 10 pm on Jan 5th, EST, well I am sorry, but I am trying to prepare you in advance for that happening.

If you try to post an entry after 11:59 PM, EST on Jan 5th, it will not be entered into the contest. Yes, there is a time stamp on the entry process.
BrickshelfFlickr

Queen of Tan

Any building, is good building. Build for the fun of it!